Thread: How far I've come

How far I've come

My wife was organizing her pictures and I decided to go through my fem photos. While my wife was waiting for her photos to download she would look at my photos. My wife actually knew each era of my dressing that I didn't even notice, she even pointed out when I joined this community. I asked her how she knows each era, she pointed out the less hair on my legs, the second pierced ear and she pointed out when she seen the photos with jewelry was when I joined here. She said when I joined here was when I became more complete, confident with make up, jewelry, wig and just more put together.
    She couldn't believe my earliest pics when I was happy just wearing skirts, slips and pantyhose and how far I've come and believes I wouldn't have never been this far without this community.
    I started looking at the dates on the pics and the date I joined here and she was right, you can really see the improvements in every set after I joined here. Wow! I couldn't believe the earlier ones that I thought I looked good with hair sticking out on my chest and hairy legs to think I was going out partly dressed back then. I guess I really didn't realize how far I've come and a big thanks to this community for the confidence boost.

Yes, I was just thinking about this today. I walk in kitten heels all day so my ankles are very strong and easily compensate for any mis-steps I make.
    It helps that I'm still small and light so the stresses on my bones are modest. But the bottom line is that walking in heels is easy for me now.

I wear them in the middle of the night to keep my PJ pants off the floor.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 02-28-2021 at 06:11 PM.

Platinum Member
    Practice makes perfect or some other dribble. I am sure an accepting wife has a lot to do with it. Try explaining a shaved chest and legs to a wife who only knew you as hairy. It's all a journey as one becomes more comfortable with self. For myself, it has become an "all or nothing" situation. No half way. It's all the way. I'd rather see my reflection of a well dressed presentable male than a sloppy half put together female.

Before I joined this site I never had more than a pair of pantyhose and just regarded my feelings as weird. The knowledge that there are so many others in situations so similar to mine was and is the greatest source of encouragement. Add my thanks as well.

It is amazing to look back.... or think back... and this place is sure a catalyst when it comes to progressing!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "Eras" sounds like sections of a world history book, Maria. I think I would refer to my major transformations in dressing as milestones.

However, I have this site to thank for me accepting my dressing and bolstering my confidence enuff to go out dressed and meet other CD's. Which completely changed my life!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think those who haven't benefitted from being here are few and far between. Some will always gain more than others but during my time here I've read numerous posts of those who said never to going out but have over time gained sufficient confidence to step out into the world.

Without doubt being here has been of great benefit to me and my subsequent experiences have added greatly to my life's tally. I do hope that my reporting of my successes has helped others along their journey.

I always enjoy my time here, I learn something new every day.

It has certainly helped me to refine my act over the years.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My CD world has with the exception of shaving and underdressing fallen apart around me. This is March 1 and we went on lockdown the 23rd of March last year.

My plan was to be in a good place by now but it has turned into nothing but frustration. I am old enough to have rode out a lot of seemingly hopeless situations so that keeps me going. Sometimes I have to take breaks from coming here as reading the exploits of others doing things that I can?t do causes too much angst.

To be honest I have been trying to absorb myself in guy thinking. I am sitting here drinking morning coffee shaved in pink panties under drab sweats. Frustrating but I cannot let this go and I cannot fully participate like most of my peers. Very frustrating.