I'm like most of us ... drawn to the hobby very early in age, purges, unstoppable desire to dress, etc. Secrets.
Many great years of marriage, where we survived deployments in the Navy, serious medical problems with two of our kids, some medical problems that both of us had to deal with, and we did it by supporting each other whenever possible. 39 years as of 27 Feb.
I guess around seven years ago, I could no longer keep the secret. This site helped, and I came out to her (anyone that wants details of how I did it, PM me). She was not pleased for obvious reasons, the worst of which is the lie of not telling her 39 years ago. But, she is quasi supportive, over the years going so far as to buy me a swimsuit, some heels and some tops that look great (I wouldn't have picked them, but she understands critical things about the styles that matter, like how a plunging neckline draws attention away from the face). I've done my best to explain that the pink fog has comes and goes (I hate it when it goes), but for people not in our ... frame of mind ... I think it is impossible for them to understand.
I retired last year, and the freedom that comes with that has only begun to dawn on me.

Earlier this month, I told her I was going to wear a bra all day (I can fill out an 38A/36B cup because of some previous efforts at pumping), which she though was nuts and odd, but didn't complain about it. I can get away with it in the winter here as long as I wear a top sweater. That's turned into wearing one, every day. For many of you, I know the thought is ... so what, big deal. For me, I am still learning what it means to have it on all the time. When you drive, you know its there when you are steering, particularly turning left. Stairs, and the bounce. Keeping a lingerie bag, managing which bra to wear, washing. The pressure of the underwire and cups pushing you out.
But recently, the most unexpected learning came from the fact that she has taken to hugging me in the evening and clearly feeling for straps. As soon as she finds the back band ... out it comes and ... POP!
Immediate response, "Do it again".

Have a nice day, girls. I just bought a pair of black flats at Kohls and am looking forward to picking them up.