Thread: Dressed Femme for Dental Appointment

Dressed Femme for Dental Appointment

Today I also dressed up for a dental appointment. In the past have done a few subtle things like wear a lightly padded bra under guys polo shirt or women's jeans with guys shirt and shoes. I've also wore yoga pants, sports bra to yoga class but no one knew my full name and often would give a "nick name".

But today I decided why not go for it and wore Miss Me Jeans with padded hips and padded panties, form fitting woman's sweater with 38 C unpadded bra with water balloons that bounce a little when I walk, perfume and ankle length booties with 4 inch heel. It was first time I went some place as a crossdresser where they know me and my full name. It was exhilarating!

When I checked in, the receptionist said "Ma'am, has your insurance changed?" It felt sooo good and I said no, everything is the same and then thanked her for calling me ma'am and she can't see because I'm wearing a mask but I have a big smile. She said "awww, you are so welcome dear".

When my regular hygienist asked me how is everything going and made small talk I replied "as you can probably see I'm dressing a little more feminine these days". She said "Good for you! Have to say, your outfit looks great on you and love your boots". I live in Minnesota so she said she was impressed I was able to navigate the snow and icy parking lot and sidewalks.

It was a very good day!!!

You go for it gal.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I would have been afraid that a stray dental pick could pierce one of you water balloons.... what a mess!

That is a bold way to do it.

I wish you every success.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    It is a wonderfull feeling to be out and about and do " Normal " things .

I attended my last dental checkup as Teresa and will doing so again in April . I think my dentist has a thing about blonds as he couldn't stop smiling at me , on the down side it does spoil your makeup slightly so I joked with receptionist that I needed to pop to the toilets to redo my lipstick .

I will add my dentist is in my old home town and the same one used by my son and his family and also my ex-wife .

Once you've taken this step it's possibly best to keep it up but also don't forget it's not a fashion show so don't go too OTT .

I'm now off to attend my next blood donation session .

Karen,
    I had no fear of my boobs being damaged even if they are the same type .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-04-2021 at 06:41 AM.

Good for you, check off another box, if you keep this up you may have to change your username. JK
    Crissy

Good for you. I guess its not your little secret anymore.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

What a great life
    That's great, I bet it was the best dental checkup you ever had.

It is kind of luxurious to dress how you want, while feeling feminine and pretty.
    A bit of a thrill for you too, I am sure.

It was a long time ago but I remember going to my Mom beautician to get my long hair styled in Jerry Hall curls.
    I was in the pink fog, chatting about flips, feathering and steam curlers that I suppose I surprised her with how feminine I actually presented.
    She made the extra effort to show me what she was doing and compliment my Mom on having a wonderful child.

But it was the experience of getting out and being "accepted" as a feminine person that felt good.
    The goal was accomplished, people liked this side of yourself...and that is a wonderful feeling!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

What town in Minnesota do you live in? I would never even consider going to my dentist dressed as a woman. I am guessing you must be down in the heart of Minneapolis as the Cities are the most tolerant parts of our state.

Similar to what my GF said to me "just do it" when I was consideing whether to go full en femme to my Dr, I did so and never looked back.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I am confused by the perceived peer pressure for those of us who identify as crossdressers to push full time boundaries. I did not r legalize this at first but many posting in the CD section are living full time and in the process of transitioning. I understand that many started out as crossdressers and still feel comfortable posting here but I don?t think they realize the confusion and feelings of inadequacy that causes some new members who think they are conversing with other CD?ers.

Banned Read only
    Star,
    When I first joined I had those feelings , most of the comments were over my head , it was never going to happen , it really is down to how much you want or need it to happen .

I wouldn't have made the progress I did if other members didn't talk about their experiences , OK sometimes you have to decide what is BS but I can assure you when I recall my stories they are perfectly true . Today for instance I have just been and donated my 75th pint of blood as Teresa and had a lovely conversations with other donors and the care nurses .

I really wish one day you can tell the same stories and possibly help other members in the process .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-04-2021 at 03:15 PM.

Star, quite the thread hijack, but I do know what you are talking about.

There is a difference between CD'ser and full time transitioning. I like the interaction between all of us. No lines of demarcation.

Regarding going out to the dentist as a full woman. I say go for it if that is what you want to do. I have been out shopping as Natalie. I enjoyed it. But, I have since slowed down the going out part but I still dress every chance I get. Next week the wife will away. I plan on full time dressing. I am sure I will run out of food... Send Help....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Let's see; Crossdressing for a root canal?

Sure, why not!? Anything to keep your mind off your mouth!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Congratulations!!
    I hope I can do that one day...

Kisses,

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    You go girl!! It feels so great to be out and about while dressed, and to be seen by several beautiful women. Adding the jiggle is a bold move indeed as it shows your intention to dress like a girl. Not just a casual thing for you is it honey?

Quote Originally Posted by Star01 View Post
    I am confused by the perceived peer pressure for those of us who identify as crossdressers to push full time boundaries. I did not r legalize this at first but many posting in the CD section are living full time and in the process of transitioning. I understand that many started out as crossdressers and still feel comfortable posting here but I don?t think they realize the confusion and feelings of inadequacy that causes some new members who think they are conversing with other CD?ers.
    I don't consider myself going full time dressed as a woman or transitioning. The large majority of the time I'm dressed in drab/male mode and crossdress occasionally. For me, it's much more exciting to go out in public dressed and usually this has been anonymously. I'm not sure why it was so exciting to check in using my real name and have someone who knows me when I've been in male mode see me dressed femme but it really was exciting. Now that I've done this, I will likely go back to more anonymous activities in femme mode away from home. I live in a small town about 50 miles from large cities where unlikely to run in to someone I know.

Silver Member
    Star, if you don't feel the need to tell your dentist or anyone else, don't! Often, less said the better. I know times have changed in the last 25 years, but back then it was standard advice to not tell people who didn't need to know. I still think for those who are occasional dressers, if someone doesn't need to know, don't tell them.

The last time I was at my dentist they actually asked what your gender identification is, what your pronouns are and what your sexual orientation is. Being a clinician of sorts myself I knew exactly why they were asking (especially the orientation part), but it was still a bit surprising. Since they have no need to know I dress, I am not on HRT and no one finds me attractive so my orientation is irrelevant anyway, I just put "straight man".