Today I also dressed up for a dental appointment. In the past have done a few subtle things like wear a lightly padded bra under guys polo shirt or women's jeans with guys shirt and shoes. I've also wore yoga pants, sports bra to yoga class but no one knew my full name and often would give a "nick name".

But today I decided why not go for it and wore Miss Me Jeans with padded hips and padded panties, form fitting woman's sweater with 38 C unpadded bra with water balloons that bounce a little when I walk, perfume and ankle length booties with 4 inch heel. It was first time I went some place as a crossdresser where they know me and my full name. It was exhilarating!

When I checked in, the receptionist said "Ma'am, has your insurance changed?" It felt sooo good and I said no, everything is the same and then thanked her for calling me ma'am and she can't see because I'm wearing a mask but I have a big smile. She said "awww, you are so welcome dear".

When my regular hygienist asked me how is everything going and made small talk I replied "as you can probably see I'm dressing a little more feminine these days". She said "Good for you! Have to say, your outfit looks great on you and love your boots". I live in Minnesota so she said she was impressed I was able to navigate the snow and icy parking lot and sidewalks.

It was a very good day!!!