So sometimes this goes through my mind?

After my shower, I?m getting dressed for work. I?m slipping into my bra (necessary) and pulling on my panties (preferred) and, as sometimes happens, the thought occurs that ?is this the day some incident results in exposure of my preferred underthings?? (medical, contamination, ripped clothing, etc). Thought continues? ?not too worried about the exposure, but eventually somebody is going to ask- ?why are you wearing women?s underwear??? answer- ?I?m not. I?m wearing my underwear. I bought them. I own them. They are mine. Obviously I?m not a woman, so I?m not wearing women?s underwear.?

In this day and age, although I can make a legitimate case for needing a bra, I can see very little upside to making excuses or rationalizations for my choices in fashion. You wear what you like and I?ll wear what I like. Being in a SLAM (somewhat limited acceptance marriage) relationship, one of her strict rules is: ?No wearing my clothes!?. So, no, I don?t wear women?s clothes. I wear my dresses, my lingerie, my makeup, my wigs, my heels. So am I a crossdresser? Makes no difference to me, who cares. These are the things I like.

This is not meant to be a rail against labels or acceptance. I just got one of those inner giggles from the conversation that was going on in my head this morning and thought maybe some of you might get a giggle too.

Hugs
Meeshell