Thread: I am not a crossdresser?

I am not a crossdresser?

So sometimes this goes through my mind?

After my shower, I?m getting dressed for work. I?m slipping into my bra (necessary) and pulling on my panties (preferred) and, as sometimes happens, the thought occurs that ?is this the day some incident results in exposure of my preferred underthings?? (medical, contamination, ripped clothing, etc). Thought continues? ?not too worried about the exposure, but eventually somebody is going to ask- ?why are you wearing women?s underwear??? answer- ?I?m not. I?m wearing my underwear. I bought them. I own them. They are mine. Obviously I?m not a woman, so I?m not wearing women?s underwear.?

In this day and age, although I can make a legitimate case for needing a bra, I can see very little upside to making excuses or rationalizations for my choices in fashion. You wear what you like and I?ll wear what I like. Being in a SLAM (somewhat limited acceptance marriage) relationship, one of her strict rules is: ?No wearing my clothes!?. So, no, I don?t wear women?s clothes. I wear my dresses, my lingerie, my makeup, my wigs, my heels. So am I a crossdresser? Makes no difference to me, who cares. These are the things I like.

This is not meant to be a rail against labels or acceptance. I just got one of those inner giggles from the conversation that was going on in my head this morning and thought maybe some of you might get a giggle too.

Hugs
    Meeshell
    I'm not a woman trapped in a man's body.
    "not that there's anything wrong with that"-George Costanza
    I just feel pretty in pink

I like your answers to the questions! My question that concerns me in those times is "What are you wearing?"

I feels this. I shave "my" body smooth. I work out "my" butt.

These days I put i even put makeup on "my" face these days to enhance "my" features instead of drawing a whole other face over mine, which I did for years.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Cute post, Meeshal!

Clothes that r made for women r usually referred to as "women's clothes". Which doesn't really imply any ownership interest.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Meeshell,
    I sum it up simpler than that and just say I'm Teresa , other labels are tucked safely back in their boxes .

Nothing beats good old logic.

There she is, Hey sister,
    I did giggle at your affirmation about being you, your relationship and how life is tying it all together and working it out.
    I little play on words to help out the cause.
    You are a mine dresser! These clothes are mine, I must a mine dresser.
    Think about that when you drive by Monsanto and let that fry in your brain....giggle.
    At least miners wear their own clothes!
    As for me....I am a carmelized nut, peanut butter cup, cocoa infused bit o honey, rolled in dollops of marshmallow creme, sticky like a MaryJane, and swirled in lollypop of what I call....Candy
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Platinum Member
    When someone finally asks "Why are you wearing women's underwear?" and you answer "I am wearing my underwear!," aren't you "skirting" the issue?

If you are not.... then why are you here? Just wondering.... Maybe there's a unisex bra and pantie forum out there? (I'm betting there is.... seems to be a forum for just about everything. Needless to say, unless the powers to be here are going to change the forum name, we (meaning you) are "Crossdressers".... by default.
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-04-2021 at 10:22 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

But Karen,

It’s by no default of her own. (Ba dum bump - - - rim shot)

(remembering that a pun is the lowest form of pastry)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

De are where de hangs around with! Lol.

Meeshell,

I say wear what makes you happy. Someone somewhere, in todays world, is going to find a label for whatever you do today or find a reason to change the definition of our world. I think today I am a MEWBAP "Man exploring womens bras and panties". There.......... I said it........nah............... I am a crossdresser..........final answer.

Have fun stay safe Huggs Teri
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

You girls crack me up!

I think I?m only a ?cross?dresser when I discover I ate to many Christmas goodies and I can?t fit in my favorite dress! Wait!? I think?? Oh no? I think therefore I am. Somebody get me a ?shrink?

Hugs
    Meeshell
    I'm not a woman trapped in a man's body.
    "not that there's anything wrong with that"-George Costanza
    I just feel pretty in pink

Does dressing make one cross!!! lol because we wear womens clothes we are by definition crossdressers, something to ponder about as for me no I dont get cross until I tear my tights just as I am putting on a new pair.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hi Meesh.

I found out that I was definitely a crossdresser when I tried on my funeral/wedding suit last fall for my daughter's wedding.

There I was trying to get into pants that had miraculously shrunk, surrounded by 100 dresses on hangers.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Karren, if they ever added a "Panties Only" forum here? I fear the others would be abandoned soon!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

To the OP: just remember that you don't owe anybody an explanation.

I can relate. After coming out ro my wife and her kids...her son stated that i seemed to crossdress when i was in guy clothes. I had lived in lady clothes so long they were more natural for me

I become a cross dresser when the zip gets stuck!!! :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am definitely a cross dresser. How you define you is up to you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Well, Either I go all out or nothing. What does that make me?

My wife is now commenting on my selection of dresses and skirts. Tells me that they cannot look good on me. I am positive some do not but really, All of them? I begged to differ. I have some nice outfits that are very age appropriate for me, a woman in her 50's.
    We discusses my animal print maxi skirt. I told her that it is perfect for the outfit I wear with it. I do need your dressing advice I told her. She said, Forget it.
    In that case, I will continue to purchase new things. Even a blind squirrel finds a acorn.

We both laughed. Maybe some day she will see me in full glory. I hope so and she tells me that I look nice.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    The clothes I enjoy wearing the most, those I feel the most content wearing, are designed for GG's. I'm not a GG therefore I consider myself a crossdresser. Gives me a reference point in a world that is confusing enough without crossdressing. Much as I hate labels I except this particular label, as I find it simplifies the many conflicting thoughts and feeling I have in my life.
    Last edited by Jane G; 03-06-2021 at 11:55 AM.

I always have to laugh inside when I see ads for "Women's Dresses", "Women's Bras", "Women's Lingerie" or the like, or else similar signage in stores directing one to the "Women's" section in a department store. Is the redundancy here just lazy writing, or a subliminal nod to the fact that there might be a "male" equivalent to those items somewhere out there...you know, a tacit acknowledgement that we crossdressers might represent a niche market that also merits consideration...

@ Leslie,
    There was recently a thread about (I think it was shoes, both men and women sizes were given for cute heels), where the manufacturer was advertising to both men and women. Some people specifically said they wanted things from the "women's" department. I guess they can't please everyone.