Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone like skirts first?

Did anyone like skirts first?

I just have to ask this: Are there any of you who were first attracted to the OUTER feminine things?

I'm always hearing about getting started in dressing up because of trying on panties, bras, girdles, hose, etc...

But did anyone feel drawn to the things we saw every day - like dresses, skirts, long hair (maybe braided or with barrettes or ribbons), or even girls'/women's shoes?
    (Back then, girls didn't wear pants - except in very cold weather, and they had to change when they got to school)

I know I did, but I seem to be in a definite minority here.

As far back as I can remember, I wanted to be a girl, and in the beginning that meant dresses, long hair, etc. What was underneath these pretty things was of less importance - at least until hormones started kicking in. But that's another story
    Last edited by SaraLin; 03-05-2021 at 06:33 AM.

That just sounds so unnatural!! lol. Not me... girdles... bras and stockings, in that order. Did not try on skirts and tops for another decade (age 16). When I first ventured out of the house enfemme.

For me it was pantyhose first, then along came the rest!

Think I?ve always been quite materialistic... nice car, good quality sound system, TV, watch etc

When it comes to women I like them, but also the material elements, though maybe just a little too much the materials

Banned Read only
    SaraLin,
    At the age of 8-9 possibly a very shapely swimsuit first followed by my sister's full petticoats and the full dress she wore for her dancing classes . It just increased then to anything pretty to wear but not so much underwear apart from full length slips . At that point there was no deep desire to be a girl it just felt nice wearing feminine , pretty clothes .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-05-2021 at 07:17 AM.

Stockings, suspenders and heels for me, the rest followed on.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Reality Check
    I would say it was bras and panties that got me started.
    Krisi

I'm with you Krisi it was bras and panties for me.
    Lacyfem

Banned Read only
    Miniskirts and pantyhose. Sister was similar size and I would wear all her stuff whenever I could.

Bras and Panties first got my attention.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I got started on a green wool pencil skirt that my mom had, and a pair of cork wedge heels with leather straps that my sister had. This was when I was about 10 years old. A little later, I learned about pantyhose...

Platinum Member
    My only source of fem stuff was my mother. My first interest was her nylon slips. She did the laundry in a washing machine that was "illegal" in the housing project we lived in. No dryer. She hung the laundry to dry on a wash line that was strung in the hallway that led to the two bedrooms in the apartment. I was drawn to the feel of the nylon. There was no thoughts about wanting to be a girl. I was all boy. At first I would fondle the nylon. There was also a drying rack suspended over the bathtub. Her slips were hung there to dry too which enabled me to finally take them down and try them on. In the bedroom I shared with my older brother my mother kept the laundry bag of dirty clothes. She had a nylon ankle length gown that ended up in the laundry bag. At night I would pull it out of the laundry bag and slip into it under my blanket.

It wasn't until when puberty set in that I was drawn to her other undergarments; girdle, hosiery, panty, bra. At some point I tried a sundress she stored in the closet in my bedroom. I was a real skinny kid. But, after awhile I was not able to fit into her clothes. In fact I popped a strap on her one and only black bra. Yikes. That was terrifying. Obviously, my mother had to know one of her sons was into her stuff. Based on other criteria she guessed it was me. I was never confronted, but, she and my father tried to catch me in the act. They were homophobic, so I am sure I would have been kicked out of the house after high school if I was caught.

Lingerie first.
    Panties then a bra. Slips and stockings and girdles followed. Eventually dresses and heels, but always lingerie first.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Panties and girdles first.

For me it was bras and panties at first then came blouse and skirt, and wow did i ever fall in love with skirts. To this day prefer a nice blouse and nee length pencil skirt to be my main outerwear.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No skirt fetish here!

Once I got past underthings and leg coverings? ALL exterior female clothing became attractive!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was an only, so no sisters to learn from. My Mom had this formal top in the closet... black, all lace sleeves, button up front, lace from sweetheart neckline to the top of the bust then satin from there. Holy cow, as a kid, putting that on was amazing. That got me, along with Sears catalog, lingerie section. Then I stole some pantyhose from her ....

Banned Read only
    It was either a dress, a swimsuit or a ballet leotard. Not sure which came first, but knickers were later on, and tights/bras even further down the line as my sis was only +2 years, and I started when I was 3/4.

I started with bras and then moved onto other lingerie.

I started with panties then pantyhose, then skirts and way later bras

I’m in that minority with you! I started out with shoes.

As a kid I was definitely interested in outerwear first. I started with shoes, then skirts and dresses. Then I was really interested in trying on one piece bathing suits (I think this technically still counts as outerwear)

Since it all started with a little girl and a white dress, I guess dresses! It went nowhere for a long time! just panties! I was very interested in dresses, long hair with barrettes and ribbons, and especially girls Mary Jane shoes! I have yet to find ones like the originals from back then! They were flats with perforated leather and were cordovan in color! Now, I like a nice dress but am mostly drawn to skirts and a nice top! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

It was always the outer garments for me, and makeup. My first dressing was my mother's unused things in the closet, and waiting for a day home alone to play with her makeup and her vanity mirror.

Later I got my hands on my own skirts and blouses, and dresses, etc, and makeup

Pantyhose first, then it grew from there. Prefer dresses to skirts.
    Amanda

It was dresses and skirts for me, underwear and hosiery and underwear were later advances.