Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone like skirts first?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did anyone like skirts first?

I just have to ask this: Are there any of you who were first attracted to the OUTER feminine things?

I'm always hearing about getting started in dressing up because of trying on panties, bras, girdles, hose, etc...

But did anyone feel drawn to the things we saw every day - like dresses, skirts, long hair (maybe braided or with barrettes or ribbons), or even girls'/women's shoes?
    (Back then, girls didn't wear pants - except in very cold weather, and they had to change when they got to school)

I know I did, but I seem to be in a definite minority here.

As far back as I can remember, I wanted to be a girl, and in the beginning that meant dresses, long hair, etc. What was underneath these pretty things was of less importance - at least until hormones started kicking in. But that's another story
    Last edited by SaraLin; 03-05-2021 at 06:33 AM.

That just sounds so unnatural!! lol. Not me... girdles... bras and stockings, in that order. Did not try on skirts and tops for another decade (age 16). When I first ventured out of the house enfemme.

For me it was pantyhose first, then along came the rest!

It was pantyhose first for me, then the legendary little purple dress. Never even tried a skirt until the 90's (a shapeless green t-shirt material skirt). First real thrill was an elastic waist suit skirt I found around 2012 (almost too small to wear now). Mostly dresses.

No. Tights (now referred to as leggings) was my first attraction; and remains so to this day.

My first item was a costume dress no one wore. Then for the next few years it was just dresses and skirts I knew my sister never wore (which was most of them since my mom would buy them but she would never wear them). I checked out my mom's clothes but too paranoid she would find out so left her stuff alone. I would never wear my family's undergarmets (eh gross) and wore my own tighty whities (even cut one pair to make it a thong which didn't work out very well).

But skirts and dresses are my favorite from beginning to now.

Think I?ve always been quite materialistic... nice car, good quality sound system, TV, watch etc

When it comes to women I like them, but also the material elements, though maybe just a little too much the materials

Panties, then skirts.....then stockings....
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Platinum Member
    Hi Sara Lyn , Skirts & dresses came many years later, >Orchid**oo**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes Sarah, miniskirts are my Schwachpunkt. Minirock means miniskirt in German. I love to see miniskirts on real girls. I love to see them on CDs. I love to wear them. I love what they do to legs of any shape or size. I love how they sit high on the waist. I love how they accentuate the backside. I love how they peek out from under a coat. I love how they accentuate the bust. I love how they exude confidence. I love how they require confidence. I love that they are immodest. I love that sexy little triangle they make with the legs when seated. I love the freedom of movement. I love the sun on my legs. I love the freezing cold on my legs. I love looking down at them. I love looking up them. I love what others might see. I love wearing little or nothing underneath them. I love when the light shines through them. I love to wear them with heels. I love the wind blowing up inside them. I love the wind lifting them. I love to photograph them. I love to buy them. I love imagining a hand working its way up a miniskirt clad leg. Oo-er missus!

Skirts and Stockings... that was the first things I wanted

Banned Read only
    SaraLin,
    At the age of 8-9 possibly a very shapely swimsuit first followed by my sister's full petticoats and the full dress she wore for her dancing classes . It just increased then to anything pretty to wear but not so much underwear apart from full length slips . At that point there was no deep desire to be a girl it just felt nice wearing feminine , pretty clothes .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-05-2021 at 07:17 AM.

Stockings, suspenders and heels for me, the rest followed on.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Reality Check
    I would say it was bras and panties that got me started.
    Krisi

I'm with you Krisi it was bras and panties for me.
    Lacyfem

Banned Read only
    Miniskirts and pantyhose. Sister was similar size and I would wear all her stuff whenever I could.

Bras and Panties first got my attention.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I got started on a green wool pencil skirt that my mom had, and a pair of cork wedge heels with leather straps that my sister had. This was when I was about 10 years old. A little later, I learned about pantyhose...

Banned Read only
    My only source of fem stuff was my mother. My first interest was her nylon slips. She did the laundry in a washing machine that was "illegal" in the housing project we lived in. No dryer. She hung the laundry to dry on a wash line that was strung in the hallway that led to the two bedrooms in the apartment. I was drawn to the feel of the nylon. There was no thoughts about wanting to be a girl. I was all boy. At first I would fondle the nylon. There was also a drying rack suspended over the bathtub. Her slips were hung there to dry too which enabled me to finally take them down and try them on. In the bedroom I shared with my older brother my mother kept the laundry bag of dirty clothes. She had a nylon ankle length gown that ended up in the laundry bag. At night I would pull it out of the laundry bag and slip into it under my blanket.

It wasn't until when puberty set in that I was drawn to her other undergarments; girdle, hosiery, panty, bra. At some point I tried a sundress she stored in the closet in my bedroom. I was a real skinny kid. But, after awhile I was not able to fit into her clothes. In fact I popped a strap on her one and only black bra. Yikes. That was terrifying. Obviously, my mother had to know one of her sons was into her stuff. Based on other criteria she guessed it was me. I was never confronted, but, she and my father tried to catch me in the act. They were homophobic, so I am sure I would have been kicked out of the house after high school if I was caught.

Lingerie first.
    Panties then a bra. Slips and stockings and girdles followed. Eventually dresses and heels, but always lingerie first.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Panties and girdles first.

For me it was bras and panties at first then came blouse and skirt, and wow did i ever fall in love with skirts. To this day prefer a nice blouse and nee length pencil skirt to be my main outerwear.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No skirt fetish here!

Once I got past underthings and leg coverings? ALL exterior female clothing became attractive!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was an only, so no sisters to learn from. My Mom had this formal top in the closet... black, all lace sleeves, button up front, lace from sweetheart neckline to the top of the bust then satin from there. Holy cow, as a kid, putting that on was amazing. That got me, along with Sears catalog, lingerie section. Then I stole some pantyhose from her ....

Banned Read only
    It was either a dress, a swimsuit or a ballet leotard. Not sure which came first, but knickers were later on, and tights/bras even further down the line as my sis was only +2 years, and I started when I was 3/4.