Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone like skirts first?

It was a dress for me. In fact, I think it was a Prom dress.

It was pantyhose first for me, then the legendary little purple dress. Never even tried a skirt until the 90's (a shapeless green t-shirt material skirt). First real thrill was an elastic waist suit skirt I found around 2012 (almost too small to wear now). Mostly dresses.

Panties, then skirts.....then stockings....
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Platinum Member
    Hi Sara Lyn , Skirts & dresses came many years later, >Orchid**oo**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes Sarah, miniskirts are my Schwachpunkt. Minirock means miniskirt in German. I love to see miniskirts on real girls. I love to see them on CDs. I love to wear them. I love what they do to legs of any shape or size. I love how they sit high on the waist. I love how they accentuate the backside. I love how they peek out from under a coat. I love how they accentuate the bust. I love how they exude confidence. I love how they require confidence. I love that they are immodest. I love that sexy little triangle they make with the legs when seated. I love the freedom of movement. I love the sun on my legs. I love the freezing cold on my legs. I love looking down at them. I love looking up them. I love what others might see. I love wearing little or nothing underneath them. I love when the light shines through them. I love to wear them with heels. I love the wind blowing up inside them. I love the wind lifting them. I love to photograph them. I love to buy them. I love imagining a hand working its way up a miniskirt clad leg. Oo-er missus!

Hi SaraLin, Yes for me it was defiantly skirts and dresses first. I longed to wear what girls wore and, when I was 8 or 9 that was skirts, dresses, long hair and hair decorations (bands, ribbons and so on). Vests and pants (British usage - not quite sure of American equivalent) seemed not much different except for a few frills.

Skirts weren't first for me, but they did quickly follow after I began sneaking into mom's closet when no one else was home. After I first tried on some pantyhose I really wanted to try on a skirt and heels. Unfortunately at that time my feet were already to big for her shoes, and she didn't really have any skirts that I could fit into either.

No, definitely lingerie was my gate way drug.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Definitely skirts and dresses.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Yes ma?am. Skirts & dresses first. I still often skip the panties.

Vale

I liked girls first, then I liked their skirts. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Skirts and dresses all the way for me. I have never fancied bras and panties.

I started with skirts and dresses and then added lingerie and shoes (makeup and wigs came later)

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Great question. I think it was playing dress up with my all female cousins that got me started. Plus I have an older sister that I looked up too. Such a long time ago, Basically it's been part of my life as far back as I can remember. Once I reached puberty it was panties and underwear for a while. Bur it started long before and will never leave me.
    Last edited by Jane G; 03-06-2021 at 11:36 AM.

Started with long fingernails followed by pretty shoes . Not necessarily heeled shoes, but pretty 🥿👠👡. I eventually got sustainable, long fingernails and had my lifetime's fill . Still like them on other people though!

My love of pretty shoes endures to this day!

So I loved the shoes first, but acquired pantyhose and skirts first. Skirts made out of re-purposed or specifically-bought t-shirts and vests ( I spent a LOT of time sewing as a young teen ).

Never been mega on panties. I wear plain women's briefs daily nowadays, but to look at them, you wouldn't think they were women's . They're just plain and black - they could be passed off as men's if you cut off the label . I don't even think about them being women's anymore when I put them on now, but that was very important when it began it as a desperate grasp for something extra when things got a little tough.

Ironically when I dress, I use tightened extra small male briefs to hold the tuck and then layers of padded shapewear on top. A necessity rather than an indulgence.

- L.

I started being interested in looking at bras in magazines but my first experience wearing anything was when I was about 12. There was a contest at the park for the best costume. I asked my mother for help. She helped alright,LOL. I was dressed in pantyhose, stuffed bra,waitress outfit (similar to the show about the two broke girls), high heel boots, and a wig. I assume makeup but don't recall. My sisters clothes fit me perfectly. I won first place and the guys there were totally interested. They did not know it was me but wanted to get to.

That was my start. When I came out to my wife, we went out and bought a black outfit that included everything from panties to skirt and blouse. I can't say enough about my wife, she is great about my CDing.

Thanks everyone for your responses! while I'm still within the minority (within a minority), at least I know I'm not alone.

I think that for me, at least, the initial appeal was wanting to LOOK like the girl I wanted to be - and not so much the feel - though that's definitely nice too.

Yes me. Ot was skirts that got my cjrio9a.d ultimatly what I wore first. They will for ever be my first and probably last love. Last count there were 98 in the closet after getting rid of almost 20. And since I have purchased at least 20 more.

Garter belt and stockings. then bra and skirts. love them as much today
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

From the earliest years of my life my mom wore the prettiest dresses. When I found out what you got to wear under the dress I was hooked for life. I've always admired my mom's fashions.

I started with hosiery and panties

Aspiring Member
    For me full slips and dresses came about the same time.
    Slips and dresses were all I cared about and that expanded to include skirts and half slips. Then came nylon nightgowns. The last thing was panties and bras for me.

Yes, when I was about 10 I found a bag of my sister's old clothes in my wardrobe. It was a brightly colored Rara skirt and immediately I wanted to try it on. That was my CD genesis I guess, although it took another 33 years to fully embrace it, along with an amazing wife.

Hi SarahLin, Pantyhose followed by a dress and I was hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    No, definitely lingerie was my gate way drug.
    Same here too!