Thread: Looking forward to Sunday the 14th

Looking forward to Sunday the 14th

I will be a lucky person starting on the 14th of this month. My wife will spend a week up at our second home with her son. That leaves me at least 5 days to dress any way I want for 24 hrs per day.

I wonder how much time I will spend as Natalie. My wife counted 20 outfits in my special closet. Actually I have 23 counting skirts and tops. I will have time to do proper laundry of my undergarments.
    I plan on getting a manicure and pick a nice modern color like light yellow or a soft green. I will have to go grocery shopping at least once and I might do some special shopping in person vs mail order.

I will be looking for a nice silky nightgown for sleeping.

I am super ready and looking forward to see how time I do spend fully dressed and make up. Woo Woo.

Natalie.

My jealousy knows no bounds. Enjoy your time.

Natalie,

I'm with Helen, so jealous, I think mine is coming in late March, just not sure when. Enjoy you enfeme week.

Davina

120 straight hours!! I am sure sleep will be optional... do not think I have been alone for 120 straight minutes in the past year! Sigh....

Natalie, Enjoy your "me" time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Natalie,
    Enjoy your time enfemme and have fun and stay safe.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Definitely do some shopping while dressed up! I love shopping in person.

Good for you, once you start you will not want to stop.

I think the hardest day will be Friday the 19th.

Back to reality?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    I know you will thoroughly enjoy your fem time. When our daughter studied and worked in Chicago my wife would stay with her for seven to ten days. Unfortunately, our daughter and her fiancee at the time moved to Seattle. After our grandchild was born my wife would babysit at their apartment which gave me at least twenty four hours of fem time. My wife's cousin moved to Phoenix. She would stay with her for a week. With covid everyone is sitting at home. Totally disappointing. It was great to hang dresses in the closet and line heels up at the foot of the bed. Panties and bras and hosiery in the drawers. Unfortunately, the extended trips are probably history.

Natalie, you will totally enjoy yourself. Unfortunately, it will end. Sigh!

Aspiring Member
    wow I am jealous!!! Have fun but be safe.

Okay, you need to write down a few things you definitely want to do.
    It will cut down on withdrawl when your bachlorette days are over...
    How about a Easter outfit photo shoot? Get yourself a basket and some bunny ears!
    Take a lot of pictures, in a cute outfit and an apron, feather dusting you home.
    Maybe some pictures of cruising around in your convertible sports car, maybe near Fresno County Blossom Trail?
    Go buy yourself some cute spring flowers and as if a admirer sent them, pose with you vase.
    Go thru all your clothes and see what you have, toss and old makeup and restock your nylon hosiery supply.
    A girl can never have too many pairs of nylons!
    How about a photoshoot near Carmel by the sea?
    Your opportunities are endless...so green with envy on the freedom you are about of experience.
    Be careful but have fun!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Hi,
    Wife used to go to daughters in London ( 200 + miles away ) for around 5 weeks ! with the lockdown i have gone to zero ! though i AM lucky to have very accomodating Wife ( the other night She remarked about all the clothes not in use - so watching "Soaps " in an evening dress......... He He ) People keep saying " when things get back to normal " Folks with slight modifications this MIGHT be the normal for a long time ) So off to do the washing up -- in a tight dress & 5" heels......
    Liz

Kandy, I am thinking of a trip to the local Sephora make up store for a color skin test. The stores are open around here. I am also going to Macy's to get a nightgown. Get my nails done.
    Funny you mention the Blossom Trail. I am very nearby and we were on cycles riding there today.

I can take a ton of pictures. I have a timer and a good camera with TriPod.

Wow sounds like FUN.
    As a teen I slept in lingerie every night.
    Since I got married 40 years ago I haven't been able to.

Two years ago my wife and daughter planned a weekend getaway, so I bought a very nice sleeping gown.
    They ended up canceling the trip. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

In preparation for a good 5 days dresses as anything I want. I just bought 3 wigs from a instore wig shop. She asked if I was a crossdresser? Yes I am. Does your wife know? Yes, but she does not want to see me dressed. Then I get to hear all the stores about her crossdressing customers and what they do to hide it from their wives.

I asked her if she wanted to see some pictures on my phone. She told me that I am very good and did a real good job with the eyes. She is the first person I ever showed those photos to in person.

Come on Monday, well even Sunday night...

Have a wonderful 5 days being you.
    Don't know if you know Shadow Line nighties etc but IMHO they are wonderful.

Sweet Dreams.

Popped my new wig on, did my nails. Tried on the nighty. I think the wig will work. It is kind of long down my back, almost blond with some other colors in it. There is also some dark roots showing like how some women are wearing their hair today.

I will post a photo tomorrow when I do a full makeup.

Platinum Member
    Hi Natalie , Be sure to pace yourself so you don't get burnt out,

Leave bplenty of time the last day to make sure everything is cleaned up, >Orchid**oo**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Super jealous. I'm lucky to get a few hours alone. I would die to have that much time alone.

So, today I have been dressed for about 6 hours. The corset is getting uncomfortable. The bra and forms are starting to irritate me. I changed up 3x.

I went to Target and spent $200 on skin care, make up, nylons, panties and a new top. All as Natalie. I loved it. It felt 100% natural. I loved walking in amount the women's clothes and under garments without a feeling of being a guy touching women's underwear.

I am sure if someone really looked at me I was clocked but I felt it was so close I could just be a large woman. I had one of my new wigs on and a facemask.

We will see how long I can hold out without changing back to a guy.
    Last edited by Natalie5004; 03-15-2021 at 04:32 PM.

I'm glad you're enjoying your time, Natalie. I only got to do this a couple of times myself, when my wife was away for an extended period, and even then I had to go to work (in guy mode) in between.

I noticed you're finding some clothing uncomfortable. I've seen people here discussing the fact that we like wearing bras (and other things like high heels) partly because they "feel excitingly different," whereas women are keen to get out of them because they can be uncomfortable. But then most of us "ordinary crossdressers" only get to wear them part of the time. Wearing them full time, as a woman does, is another matter,

I'm also happy that your wife is open to your dressing. Then you can relax and don't have to worry if you've left any telltale items around for her to see when she comes back.

Thanks for the feedback. Today I was in rare form. I called my sister and asked if she could keep a real secret. She is my favorite of the bunch that I have.

Well, I came clean to her about my crossdressing. I even sent her a few photos. We had a good chuckle about it. She told me that I am not hurting anyone and if it makes me feel good, why not.

I hope that is the big opening I do this week. PS, I got a run in my brand new pantyhose, $9 down the drain. How do women do it?

That is awesome Natalie... so happy for you.

Today is the end of the week I had free to dress all I wanted.

This is what I did. Monday full dress all day and a nighty for sleeping.

Tuesday dressed for about 8 hours. Slept in guy mode.

Wednesday, dressed after supper for a few hours and a nighty.

Thursday... Nothing

Friday.... Nothing

What does that say about me? I guess it says that I am not trans. It is a pain to have to dress (1 hour with full make up and shower) every day. I am glad I do not HAVE to do it. And I like it once in a while.

I do like buying womens clothes. I have a evening gown on order and I hope a real nice white dress on order.

I will post a photo or two of those clothes if they fit me OK. I need to get some open black strappy sandals now for the gown.