Thread: Almost caught in act

Almost caught in act

Hi

Sure everyone will have plenty of stories of being caught or nearly being caught in the act... 🤣
    I know I certainly do, each time I?ve been lucky (thank goodness) 🙏..

Couple of weeks ago my x wife had the kids, so I planned a lovely evening, full en femme, nice meal (I love lasagne) wine and a movie. 🍷 🎥

I was pottering around loving the sound of heels on the wooden floor and dinner in oven. Dinner was nearly ready I was about to pop into kitchen to plate up.... when BANG BANG BANG, kids had arrived and were looking for Their sledges 🛷...

So couldn?t go to door, hid for 5 minutes as door was banged, could hear voices outside and walking about and my phone was racking up the missed calls.

I eventually sneaked upstairs (hoping no one could see skirted shadows)😉

Got out of skirt and blouse but left remaining under garments on, called back to say I was asleep and kids could come back to collect.

Daughter clocked I was wearing gloves (to hide nail varnish) but I just said I was about to go out and was cold. Again thankfully I?d not put on mascara or anything that night..

Thankful, I made a point of ensuring the door was locked!!! Otherwise oh dear
    Needless to say though that my dinner was burnt and the thought that everyone might be back ended my lovely planned evening 🥴

Does anyone have a story they?d like to share?

My best thing I ever did was when I installed a sliding door, I think it saved me numerous times. My kids just like yours would come back home for something and they couldn't get in because the sliding door was locked and gave me enough time to change.

I'm closeted without the wife knowing as she has let it know that she hates crossdressers. Little does she know. She went out of town for the weekend with girl friends which I always love as that's then my time to be lacy. I knew she was going early on so had made plans to meet a lovely man who I was involved with as Lacy. Well we had a lovely time and I dressed in different things over that time, did a lot of pictures and one of the items I put on were these great earrings that were my wife's but they were clip-ons. Well always make sure when my Lacy time is over to clean up and in in doing so couldn't find the earrings. Panic set in as she was to be home soon and if she found them there would be a lot of explaining to do. Well I finally found them but 3 days later as they'd come off and were down in the crack of the couch pillows. It was a hellish e days a if she'd found them she definitely would have grilled me as to how they got there as she rarely wares those earrings and is very insightful. Not as sexy as getting caught fully dressed but it sure had me panicked.
    Lacyfem

Banned Read only
    That was a close call. You are brave. I have never dressed at home because I don't even want to deal with the stress of imagining such a scenario. Plus, she is very observant and smart and I would get caught in no time.

Lacy, you should have each of the following on retainer: 1. Marriage counselor. 2. Lawyer. 3. EMT. When your wife finds out what you are doing plus having a relationship with a man while doing it, you will need all three but not in that order.

Banned Read only
    Laura, I'm in the same boat. All anyone in this scenario really needs is a good lawyer's cell phone number. Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!

Is almost getting caught part of the thrill? Secretly don't you want to come out to your people? Even as a crossdresser...

I am very relaxed in my home while dressed. I know when my SO is coming home and we have those tracking apps on our phones. We do a ton of things apart so it is helpful in many ways other than no surprises.

Another thing that is helping me with the stress of getting caught, she knows. We comment about my clothing choices, She tells me some are ridiculous. Never have seen me dressed though.

Anything for a laugh in these troubled times I say.
    Last edited by Natalie5004; 03-07-2021 at 05:38 PM.

Platinum Member
    My most terrifying experience was not with my wife, but my parents. I believe they knew I was wearing my mother's clothing when they were not at home. It had to be apparent because I had snapped a strap on my mother's sole black bra. I hid it back in her draw, but, as it has been discussed many times on this forum a woman knows when someone has messed around in her drawers. Anyway, my parents were home and decided to go out for a walk. At the time we lived in a sixth floor apartment with an elevator. I had slipped into a sun dress my mother always kept in the closet in the bedroom I shared with my brother. It was a tight fit with a side zipper. Those were my teenage days when, if I could grab a crumb of time I did. I kept looking out the bedroom window to keep an eye on my parents. All of a sudden I heard the apartment door being open and slamming into the security chain. It was a heck of a racket as my father tried to break through the chain. It was a race against time to get off the dress, hang it and don my jeans. I finally approached the door and opened it. They were irate. I think they waited until the elevator was on the first floor so they could dash to it and minimize the time I had to undo whatever I was doing. I gave them some excuse that I was in the bathroom. My parents were homophobic. In the mid 1960's a male wearing women's clothing was deemed to be a homosexual. I am sure my parents would have thrown me out after graduating high school.

My wife and I are in a DADT marriage. Pre-covid when she would go out for the day she always would call home to tell me which transit bus she would be arriving on. I think she always called to give me a head's up on the premise I had to be cross dressing. Very rarely would I be attired in women's clothing on a day she was not working as a substitute teacher which gave me seven hours of femme time. She never says anything. She never tries to find anything either.

Banned Read only
    Almost getting caught has always been a big factor, and sometimes the pink fog takes that daring streak to irresponsible heights. My home is my no-fly zone for this very reason.

My wife and daughter had planned a weekend away, with a Saturday overnight, two hours away. I had gotten all dressed up and gone to see a GG who sold wigs out of her home. I had barely just gotten there when my wife called and told me about a change on plans. They decided not to stay over night and were on their way home.

I knew that gave me at most 2 hours, and I was 1 hour away from home. Plus, not expecting them home, I had left clothes on the bed, makeup in the bathroom, and who knows what else. I raced home, picked up everything and tossed it away where it wouldn't be seen. Then I changed into boy mode and took my makeup off. By the time they came home, I was sitting watching TV, as if I never left the house. But, I only saved myself by about 10 minutes.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 03-07-2021 at 11:51 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Back in December I was dressed as much as I ever do and was about to undo and get cleaned up about a half hour before the spouse would be getting home. She came home then, with me dressed and made up in the bathroom. Somehow survived that and she still hasn't initiated 'the talk.' I had detailed it in a post about 6 pages back, "Curiosity and Fear." Still shudder to think of it.

Re being caught and the thrill ye, but I?m closet and want to keep it that way.

Monica
    Where do you do your thing then?
    At home with a locked door is my safest bet.. 😂

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Steffi, that?s a laugh
    In the words of ?the smith?
    Oh I can smile about it now
    But at the time it was terrible 😂

What are we like 😂

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Stephanie your heart would have been racing. Been there, done that, bought the blouse 😂
    Last edited by Kirsty2907; 03-07-2021 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Additional

Banned Read only
    I've had a number of close calls, both within hiding my crossdressing and my eating disorder. I've detailed a few on here, and regularly share my stories with some GG friends. They simply cannot believe the life I live, and the lengths I will go.

I'm far less worried about being caught whilst I'm getting changed back to male mode or putting clothes away than I am by being caught having left an item out. I would hate for my wife to find sometime whilst I'm out, and have her mind going wild for a few hours.

Banned Read only
    Kirsty,
    I do my thing away from home. It was a lot easier pre pandemic as I traveled a lot for work. Also, my wife has a very hectic schedule and is involved in lots of things on the weekends, so that would offer plenty of time for me to do my thing before time stood still.

When my wife found out I let her use my phone and on my phone is about 300 pictures. There was nothing to hide after that. My wife also calls giving me the heads up when she is coming home. Even after all these years it's still scary sometimes.

I am in a DADT relationship where she knows some things I do are of a femme nature.
    She sees my C cup perky breasts, knows I wear shapers for a slight hernia, has bought me full cut panties and mens polyester boxers for a dry skin condition I play up.
    She had bought me gloss nail polish and allows me to grow my nails to break the nasty habit of biting my nails, so I can grow them pretty long, if they don't break.
    I wear Jen Aniston beachscapes perfume, moisturize, epulate my arms and legs, and wear soft fabric unisex blouses.

ANYWAY, she sleeps in the recliner once in a while do to bad leg circulation, when it acts up.
    Those nights, I like to cradle my girls in a satin soft cup bra and high waist panty shapers under a full satin slip.
    If it really cold, I will wear lacy silk ruffled full cut panties, a garter belt or my Rago OBG with garters, and attached silk RHT nylons under the sheet.
    I have been known to wear CFM heels one in a while too.
    This night, she was asleep in the recliner and like I did 100 times before, I got my girls contoured, and all my feminine things on over my perfumed body.
    I love the feeling of sleeping in contouring lingerie and sliding inside the soft fabrics...so luxuriously feminine for me. My heaven!
    I hear rustling, she walks in and gets in bed with the lights off, feels for me and touches my shoulder with a "love you" hum...
    So I rearrange my lay and hug a pillow to stop her back from touching my contoured protruding breasts and feeling all my silky lingerie.
    I stayed that way half awake most of the night.
    One saving grace is she gets up early to go to the gym before work so I was able to relax and sleep till the late morning.
    I was also blessed she wasn't frisky, I might had some explaining to do.
    In reality, my wife isn't a dope, she knows, I am sure. But it is not in her face thing. I try to be a husband first, always.
    In my case, her mental depression issues may cause her too much pain for me to force my feminine desires on her....yet.
    Slow steps as I been working her acceptance for what I do now, for over 15 yrs.
    We she joins me in retirement, in about 5 years, I hope to be presenting 24/7/365 as Candice and toss all my guy clothes....bra acceptance is next.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Candy, that is big plans. We must be the same age. My wife too is about 5 years away from retirement. I hope by then I can dress anyway I feel and time I fell like it.

Well Natalie, we can dream, can't we?!?!
    I am close to 62, retired at 57, not collecting any income except some music royalties I use for purse money.
    I do plan on coming out to the fact I need lingerie to contour and help alleviate ills of our age...it isn't too far from the truth.
    Since that fact will be obvious, outer wear to fit the foundation is only natural....it will eventually happen.
    I just hope she can accept this side of a spouse who currently pampers her needs on a lot of levels.
    I think it is doable if done with reserve. As we age, the dating scene looks less and less appealing and no one want to grow old being single!
    That might become a factor in accepting a aging husbands feminization?
    Back on topic...Does anyone have a story they'd like to share about being caught in the act.....
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!