Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: more comfortable around women

Crissy,

How did her girlfriend react to that? Any change in her attitude(girlfriend)?

Davina

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Okay, so I'm going to take this now from a different angle than I did earlier...

I'd be extremely careful with this one. And if I were you, I'd only try it if you were single/unattached (like me ).

Being comfortable with men?

You have to be very selective with this. Choose your man-friend wisely. Double check, and triple check. Make sure you have the proper friendship to do this.

Feel him out, over time. Observe. From what I've experienced, the correct kind of guy usually discreetly drops hints & signs, perhaps in the form of playful little "jokes" & comments. Remember, it takes two to tango.

Yes, there are some men out there who find some CD'ers attractive & alluring. And while they may (or may not) physically act upon that, they still like to dabble in this space when they're in the right mood, time & place.

Personally speaking, I only do this when it's in-person, one-on-one. No one else in earshot. They, too, tend to reveal themselves during these little opportunities. And yes, it may be ongoing, over time.

What I'm saying is: You get to play the female role -- opposite of the man.

And honestly? You don't even have to be dressed to do this. Just like you get a certain vibe from them, they can get a certain vibe from you.

There will be (borderline?) flirting & what-not. It comes from them first. Odds are, they will continue with that over time, testing the ice.

At some point? You may decide to dip your toes in, as well, with all this. It's a dance, it's a game. He is the man, you are the woman.

As I speak, there are two men (one around my age, one almost 15 years my senior) who I could probably end up fooling around with physically, wanting to get into my panties. However, I won't let 'em. And the messed-up part? Both are married -- to women.

Very interesting dynamic, for sure. Not something one is probably accustomed to. Harmless fun, really. I tease them a bit, maybe leading them on every now & then -- only to pull away. It drives them crazy.

Bottom line? Yes, it is possible to be comfortable with men.

The catch? You have to play the role of the *woman*!

Yes, I think there are married men interested in cross dressers for sex, but I would guess a small minority of them. Maybe they are bisexual and maybe not. It's like you say they see you as a woman and they like women. I had a male gay friend (before I was married) who was interested in me in a sexual way but did not like my cross dressing one bit. That's understandable because gay men like men. The only people I know personally that liked my cross dressing have been women. Many women do not like cross dressers. The women I have shared my cross dressing with are women that I was friends with and I knew were accepting of that kind of thing. I like sharing my fem side with women. I do not care to share my fem side with men. So maybe it is just my preference and not because there are more women than men who like it.
    Last edited by char GG; 03-09-2021 at 05:28 PM. Reason: No need to quote the post directly before yours

I like to be around women all the time.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kristi98 View Post
    Yes, I think there are married men interested in cross dressers for sex, but I would guess a small minority of them.
    Far more than you would think are . You are new here but I have said many times my ex husband had a steady supply of those types , just about anytime he wished , they would even call us on holidays to ask if he were free lol ! They are still chock full on Craigslist here in the states .

Alot of those guys , my ex included, have a difficult time accepting that these are biological males they are attracted to ( the ones that do this ) the clothing /decor in their minds somehow means they aren't REALLY men and this ISN'T actually gay sex .. etc...
    My ex tried to excuse it by telling me that they weren't really male people .... not that any of that was ok but still ...
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Dutchess,

I would think you would have felt a lot of disgust for crossdressers after that experience with you ex. I am surprised you ended up here.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kristi98 View Post
    Yes, I think there are married men interested in cross dressers for sex, but I would guess a small minority of them.
    I have no idea what the percentage may be. Not even a significant minority, I would guess. But as Dutchess has explained, it seems as though there is enough of them, LOL.

And don't forget the single guys!

Anyway, who knows if some of these guys would actually go through with anything. I think some just like toying with the idea, exploring their (bi)curiosity on a "safer" psychological level, perhaps simply getting mentally "aroused." You know, maybe getting up to a certain point, but backing out if things started getting too real, too fast, for their own comfort. Remember, I'm sure plenty of them go through their own internal struggles with this, as well, at least at some point.

Like I said, though, it is fun & interesting on our side of the equation, having the tables turned. For those who want/need a different & deeper aspect to the GG experience? Not a bad space to play in. Obviously it's not something for most CD'ers. It can be for me, though, with the right guy.

So, yeah... It *can* potentially be equally comfortable with certain men, as it is with the GG's. Just in a very different dynamic, is all. I don't do it all that often, but I enjoy it when it does happen. It's also a "safer" way to explore things, without actually taking it to a physical sexual level, if one doesn't want to go down that road for whatever reason(s).

Anyway, having a little fun like this is definitely a wild & surreal trip through the exotic land of femininity!
    Last edited by ellbee; 03-09-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Ellbee,

I understand you completely. Like you say, it is a different & deeper aspect to the GG experience. I do not meet many people and do not have any male friends that are intrested in me as a crossdresser. I enjoyed the company of a few men before I got married but they were not interested in my crossdressing. It would have been more fun if they were.

As someone who is quite the introvert, I'd say I'm less uncomfortable around women.
    I've always preferred women when dealing with doctors, dentists, hair stylists, co-workers. Hmm....

Silver Member
    Several women know I wear women's clothes full time except for a few things. I'm sure some husbands know too. Men aren't interested in what I'm wearing. I have had a couple men tell me they liked my shirt (a blouse) and one who got in a fight with his wife and told her he didn't care what I wore I was a friend. Women catch on quickly. I used to go shopping with several women who knew

Quote Originally Posted by bridget thronton View Post
    Much happier hanging around talking to women than men
    Online, absolutely.... but then again I've never gone out in public dressed yet

I get along with both men and women, but with men, it's pretty much reserved to the more intellectual ones. The constant macho one upsmanship pecking order of who's toughest / best shot with a gun (even with those who haven't shot one in 50 years), who's laid the most women, all gets old real fast.
    Women, I get along best with the gay women, I suppose because of the lack of any sexual tension. I've now told several that I'm a crossdresser, however all but one have felt the need to tell me that maybe I should 'try being gay'. I just chalk this up, to people wanting others to be more 'like them' in some way, so that THEY can feel that their own behavior is normal. I have told ONE married female friend, who of course felt that she HAD to tell her husband (which essentially means I will never tell another straight woman), so now I will never know how many other men that HE might have told in passing discussion.

Now that I've moved across the country, I've lost touch with most of them, and living in a small southwest conservative town, I'll probably not come out to anyone else for the rest of my life.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Definitely , I have more female friends, and more comfortable with girls. Love their company !
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I find greater comfort around women than men.

Usually they do not know about me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've had little experience of being "dressed" around others, the chief exception being my wife. However, it's certainly true for me that being dressed "in a serious way" would feel more comfortable in front of women. (I say "in a serious way" because if dressing is excused as a Halloween joke, it doesn't matter either way.)

But even in guy mode I more often feel comfortable with women than with men, depending of course on the person. So while I've got no problems being male, I guess the "feminine side" of me is real enough.

Definitely more comfortable around women when dressed I really enjoy interacting with the sales associates. I get very nervous around men when dressed one day last June I was out of town in a hotel it was a warm evening I decided after being out shopping most of the afternoon I would stop by the local liquor store and pick up a bottle of wine to take back to my room so I pick out a bottle and head to the register to pay the store was busy I was in line and the next thing I know I?m standing there all dolled up in a short summer dress in my cute wedges stuck between a group of construction workers buying beer I nearly panicked and left the store I know they were checking me out it was only a few minutes but felt like an hour I definitely had an extra glass of wine that night. What a thrill!