Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bikini at the beach

bikini at the beach

Summer will be here soon which means I can work on my tan again. I have a privacy fence at my home so I can lay out in a small bikini. My wife and I go to Florida every year or two. I always wear a small rio back bikini or thong at the beach (same as at home). I am very fit and smooth and have the body for it.

Does anyone else wear a small bikini at the beach that shows your butt? For me it can be very scary and also exciting at the same time. Most all the men at the beach have long pants on. It feels to me like cross dressing in public since my bikini shows my butt just like most all the women at Miami Beach.

Reality Check
    I don't wear a bikini as a male or as a female. As a male, I'm a bit old for that and as a female, I don't have the hips and butt for it. The only way I can pull off a swimsuit as a female is to wear a couple pairs of opaque tights over my padding and under the swimsuit. Not exactly beach wear.
    Krisi

I do not have a bikini body...

Banned Read only
    Kudos to anyone who has a bikini bod. I am at least a decade removed from that point. My dressing is all about the gear underneath that creates an illusion.

Thanks for the morning chuckle but I may have to send an invoice for cleaning up the spilled coffee.

I don't have a bikini body and I think that I'm too old for that as well.
    I prefer tankini's. They are cute and feminine but not so revealing.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have a semi-private backyard with a pool. I have a collection of scoop front bikini bottoms size 16 assorted colors from Venus.com that I lounge in when home alone. My wife will put up the black when she?s home. I don?t have a bikini bod but I hate tan lines from long shorts. We?re going to Florida and I plan on wearing the black one at the beach but not around the condo pool.

Brianne

Quote Originally Posted by kristi98 View Post
    ..... I am very fit and smooth and have the body for it.

Does anyone else wear a small bikini at the beach that shows your butt? .... It feels to me like cross dressing in public since my bikini shows my butt just like most all the women at Miami Beach.

As we can see your butt I'd like to ask, what do you mean for "body for it"?

For me more than a rounded butt from a side view is a wider hips and tights, not to high that the butt goes up but to include at least an obvious waist.

I see at beaches all the time women, young and older, showing part or most of the chicks but don't have what I mentioned and are less than a beautyfull scene, a uncomfortable one but they are women, so do.you complimet the "body " with nice boobs or flat naked chest? If that the case may be.you look like one of those guys in south Beach, Florida in front of the 12th street, or Rio de Janeiro but in the rest of states that looks weird....

That's my opinion....
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    With my full suit I can present an incredible female figure in a bikini. But, that's for at home only.

At the beach I go for one pieces or wet suits. So I can present a female figure and still body surf or boogy board.
    I grew up on the beaches of SoCal. No more "tanning sessions for my ruined skin!

IMG_3424 (3) (480x640).jpg

21241.jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 03-12-2021 at 01:16 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Even at my most fat, most slim and everything inbetween I am never going to be bikini ready. I'm either too fat or too straight. I'll never have hips wide enough to match the shoulders and create a shapely illusion.

I used to love suntanning in a thong whether in my pool with privacy or at the beach, but that was a long time ago and now I am starting to pay for being in the sun a little too much over the years.

When at the beach I would just pick a place that was a little more secluded like up around some dunes. It is kind of funny because I had a picture of me tanning in my msn chat room profile years ago. One person kept insisting it was a picture of girls bum. I suppose that was a complement of sorts. I loved being smooth, tanned, and all slippery with Hawaiian Tropic oil ; ). There is something about that coconut smell that I love.

Sandi

Quote Originally Posted by Devi SM View Post
    As we can see your butt I'd like to ask, what do you mean for "body for it"?

For me more than a rounded butt from a side view is a wider hips and tights, not to high that the butt goes up but to include at least an obvious waist.

I see at beaches all the time women, young and older, showing part or most of the chicks but don't have what I mentioned and are less than a beautyfull scene, a uncomfortable one but they are women, so do.you complimet the "body " with nice boobs or flat naked chest? If that the case may be.you look like one of those guys in south Beach, Florida in front of the 12th street, or Rio de Janeiro but in the rest of states that looks weird....

That's my opinion....
    Oh, you mean the gay section of the beach? Yes, everyone probably thinks I am gay. I don't care. Seems judgemental that a cross dresser makes such a comment.

I think if most all the women of all ages at Miami Beach show their butt then a guy should be able to do the same. I like looking at the older women (my age) at the beach in revealing bikinis. Actually I like small breast since you ask. They don't have to have perfect bodies. Many times I just go to the nude beach to wear my bikini so I won't be judged as a "weird" man

Anyway, bad topic for this forum. I am alone here on this one

Kristi-
    I love the beach! I love to wear the skimpiest thing I can, thong, cheeky bikini, Brazilian...To do this, I go to blacks beach, which is the nude beach here in San Diego. I also find quiet areas of the bay to enjoy. I also head up to west street in Laguna Beach, known as a gay beach, but there is really no one judging you at that beach as everyone, young, old, male or female has tiny suits on. If I were to go to the main beaches in San Diego like PB or Mission, I would have people judging me such as Devi. Enjoy your summer and get some sun on your buns!!!

Gold Member
    Bikini in my dreams, one piece for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kristi98 View Post
    Anyway, bad topic for this forum. I am alone here on this one
    No bad topics for this forum. It's nice to read that "they don't have to be perfect bodies", my wife would side with you on this one.

My bikini body

Last year my GG friend Michelle indulged me and we had a swimsuit photoshoot at her house (she has a pool and a ton of swimsuits that she let me try on).

I naired and shaved and used fake tan to hide (somewhat) my tan lines.

It was a lot of fun and Michelle enjoyed it almost as much as I did.

My wife (an Australian) and I have a second place in a Melbourne suburb near a popular beach. When we return to Australia (hopefully next January) I plan to see if I can find a suitable bikini and have a beach day or two.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am with the body positive crowd. Wear what you want. If you go to a busy beach you can see all shapes and sizes in the smallest of bathing suits. Given the chance I probably would wear the bikini I sun bathe in.

I have usually worn a one piece suit but last fall while in Deerfield Beach I wore my two piece bikini. I have no hips or butt but there are a lot of genetic women out there who don't have those either. And a trick I copied from a friend is to wear a top that you can insert a breast form. If the top is tight enough you can pull what little skin and fat up and create a very good cleavage look. IMG_94151.jpg20201010_123147.jpg
    " I have to tell you, sweetheart, my breasts are as smooth and beautiful as the day that I bought them " Lola from Kinky Boots

It is good to see I am not the only one that likes to wear a small bikini to the beach. It really does feel like cross dressing in public to me. I have exercised (weights, hiking, cycling) steadily for 32 years and enjoy showing my body while on a beach holiday. Is that so bad?

I have been cross dressing for about 25 years. I love summer and seeing women in short shorts and skirts and often wish I were them. I like to dress sexy and that is why I cross-dress. At home I wear very short shorts, miniskirts, crop tops, skintight leggings, etc... That is my style of cross dressing and I do not do that in public. The beach is an opportunity for me to join in with the women and wear a small bikini.

A little off the topic but I have hated men's fashion ever since the 90's. It is getting a little better now. I do not want to wear shorts down to my knees and t-shirts that go down beyond my butt. Oversized is not for me. I do wear women's short shorts in public and show my bare legs. That is the extent of my cross dressing in public.

Fortunately I live over 1000 miles from the nearest ocean beach. The logistics will spare everyone from the trauma of seeing me In swimwear. I prefer not to swim in any of our 10000 mud holes that are basically only good for catching a case of ringworm.

I kept a bikini bottom tan line for decades before I started crossdressing. I started with a very minimal man?s bikini and, when it wore out, I switched to bikini underwear since I only tanned in my private back yard. I did wear the bikini swimsuit to the beach twice.

Since I started dressing, I typically just continue in panties, basically just maintaining the tan lines. I?ve got an average man?s body with more gut than I?d like but I judge my body fairly generously, much like I judge women?s figures.

My wife seems to like the contrast of my tanned torso and legs with my white behind. But, she?s legitimately concerned about sun overexposure.

Count me in! In male mode I wear everything from typical bikini rear coverage to a thong (Acceptable beach wear in most CA beaches). I wear a half rear coverage bikini when with friends in male mode. If I wear a thong with a reasonable top I draw fewer looks than in male mode without the top. Just love sun on skin! I have also visited Blacks beach and other naturalist beaches. I dress female to and from, and wear none while there.

Banned Read only
    Kristi,
    I'm not sure if I could pull off the bikini look but I did buy a skirted swimsuit intending to wear on the beach when I took my dog but my dog died last October and lockdown put pay to excursions to the beach so at the moment it's on hold . As far as an even tan is concerned I sometimes wear short shorts and no top in a secluded part of my garden . I found my swimsuit is too hot to wear and prefer a short , neat sundress .

The obvious question is " tucking" that's why I bought a skirted swimsuit just to be on the safe side .

Not a bikini girl. I have on a two piece set with boy bottom. It looks really cute. Super warm here now and I wanted to try on a swimsuit. Love the look.

Bikini when presenting as female, I use tape to keep the tuck.