Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bikini at the beach

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Nothing will ever beat body surfing a good sized wave with a grey seal right there next to me. Go for it doc.

My bikini body left me when I was thirty odd.

Wun piecers these days.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I regularly wear a thong in my back yard to tan in and have worn thongs to several California clothing optional beaches.
    When traveling I prefer to wear a speedo at hotel pools.
    I don?t consider it cross dressing but I like the look of small tan lines and while cross dressing in short skirts and small tops it helps to not have board shorts and t-shirt lines

I still have a bikini body,love wearing bikinis.It gets fun with my wife when we go bikini shopping together