Thread: Taking over my mind

Taking over my mind

Hi everyone

I am being taken over by my feminine side. Its all i think about now, i long for the next moment to dress and just keep wishing i could come out. I got very close to telling my sister but bailed at the last minute. I feel like it would be easier if just one person i know knew about it.

I am away this week and had the chance to dress today, i feel like i am slowly getting better at makeup, nit that i use alot.

Here is a picture from today, i longed to leave my room but just couldnt get there.

Im sure plenty of people are going through the same thing, im just not sure where to go from here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Brooke

Think everyone is on a different page re telling or coming out, all depends on family, life, work, home etc...

Best advice I can give is use your time away to think
    You don?t even need to have the answer on return, but if you weigh up all the pros and cons it?s something to work on...

For now, just know that WE know 🤪
    Last edited by Kirsty2907; 03-09-2021 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Spelling

Banned Read only
    Some people refer to what you are experiencing as the pink fog. When we do something that stimulates us in new and exciting ways, it's easy to get carried away and become obsessed with something like this. Unfortunately, society forces us to act like the rational adults we purport to be. Unless you are in a situation where you are free to dress all the time without any hindrance, it's best to set boundaries for yourself. This way you can learn to manage (and enjoy) the fog without it running your life.

Well i know you will be able to pass without know problem! The next thing we don't know is if you are married. If so she is the one to know first if not try to get a feel about what your sister think about cding ! Good luck dear!

Some, as said, call it pink fog. But it can be more like a pink flood or even flash flood. Personally, I call it the crazy period - a time when the need to be as feminine as possible in feelings, appearance and behavior exceeds worp 10. Why it happens is another thing. Nobody knows why, but it becomes a temporary obsession and compulsion that has the flavor of a mental illness. Sometimes skirting the edge of temporary insanity. It will likely subside in a while and the wildness of this time will calm to a nice, warm simmer. That said, it is also a time when you can do some crazy things that are not necessarily safe. Your judgement gets a bit off balance. Enjoy the journey - you are learning at light speed. But try to keep your wits about you as well.

You look good in the photos. Nice and slender with the clothes hanging pleasantly. Hint - tilt your head down a little and look at yourself in the mirror with a nice sensuous smile and wide open eyes. A little more front lighting rather than back lighting. Think, "Woman meeting a person who looks interesting."

I think setting boundaries is by far the best idea. Take your time and enjoy what your feeling. What your feeling most all of us have felt.

Diane ��
    Last edited by Diane426; 03-09-2021 at 08:36 AM.

Hi Brooke,

I totally feel your pain. My feminine side can drive me crazy to the point where I can't think straight or focus on anything. While I've managed to control it to some degree this whole lifestyle still sits on the fore front of my mind. At least I can keep everything in perspective.

I don't know how tight you and your sister are or how open minded she is. Just remember once you ring that bell, it can't be un-rung.

Cute outfit!!!

Good Luck
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Reality Check
    My advice is to tell only people who need to know and will keep your secret. Your sister only needs to know if you and she share the same house. Once your secret is out, there's no taking it back.

And don't let your enjoyment of crossdressing cloud you judgement.
    Krisi

Dressing and wanting to be that gurl that is inside of you can possess you for sure as think we've all been there. But telling a family member can be quite dangerous depending on that member and only you would know how well they might take it. However, what's the point unless you intend to get advice on dressing or going to dress around her. Understand you just want to tell someone as that's all of us but using good judgement will make you happy where bad judgement can make you miserable. I would keep your dressing under wraps until you're positive how a family member will take it. Besides you then put the family member in the position of having to keep your dressing a secret which can be a burden on them too. You dress well and you're pretty, just enjoy and keep sharing with others like us as we don't and won't judge you. Hugs
    Lacyfem

What a great life
    Good advice here Pink Fog is hard to deal with sometimes. I wish you good luck on your choice like they say once it?s out of the bottle it?s out.

Answering your last rethorical question: "not sure where to go from here "

A therapist.

Those were my feelings around 4 or 5 years ago.

To intermently dress wasn't enough so I came out to my wife. She gave me that freedom soni start dressing every single day but at home, so them I start going out, far from home, shopping, etc. But not enough.

Bad news! It's not about to dress buy about identity.

I'm today a transexual, almost 3 years HRT, last year June orchiectomy, year and a half electrolysis, now 2 years living "full time" (what other way can we live?) Yesterday I had second meeting with a second mental professional foe the referral letter for bottom surgery, so may be in a year, ah! Last year in October I legally change my name and gender but the best of all....I keep happily married living together with my wife and everybody around me knows now Devi....
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

My therapist says that I would be way better off telling someone. Even just one person. It would get the shame off my back. I find the idea quite terrifying.

At least your therapist knows. Does that help?
    Last edited by char GG; 03-09-2021 at 05:19 PM. Reason: No need to quote the post directly before yours

Thanks for all the support and guidance. I wont be rushing into decisions as i have already been thinking about these things for a few years now. In reality i will probably continue dressing in secret forever but you never know.

I would still like to go out dressed every now and then but also probably wont happen as i do not have the confidence in how i look.

I appreciate having all of you to chat to, thankyou.

As others have said, once its out its out.
    Not that there is anything wrong with that, nor anything to be ashamed of, but i told one and she told others. Massive regret for me.
    I do understand the need to tell someone, and perhaps it would be easier if you did.
    Be sure you want to.
    Without knowing your situation, its worth considering a night drive.
    Its a wonderfull buzz to start with.

Hi Brooke I can say that you pass the looks in your photos. Next comes the hard part, do you move and act like a female. I do not have the looks but it does not totally stop me. I am older and heavier and probably taller than you. So find yourself a group near you that will help you. Mine is over in Atlanta GA. a 4 hr drive from me.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Platinum Member
    Hi Brooke , You have a bad case of PINK FLU , >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    I went back and perused your previous posts. Many years ago you did mention your wife bought you a pair of women's comfortable pj's. I did not see anything about your wife since that post? Does she know? Or, is she out of the picture now? Once you reveal yourself to someone it becomes a shared secret, if that. Once the Genie is out of the bottle, she is not going back in. Your picture postings suggest you're very passable. If you're still married I would think you're wife would be rather upset if you told your sister without revealing yourself to your wife. All those trust issues will arise. You do not have to live with your sister. You do have to live with a wife.