Thread: Wearing women?s clothe for two months

What a great life

Wearing women?s clothe for two months

Sunday after noon got home from a weekend of dressing as a woman visit a CD group in another city. It was GREAT. I loved every minute, I left the house dresses and came back dressed got a motel there was no problem. Little party was fun met new CD friends. When I got home Wife said the last 2 months you've worn more women?s cloths than men's. It caught me by suppress, I asked her If that was a problem she said no she thinks it's funny and there nothing wrong. Great Wife

Sounds like you've got it pretty good.....

That is awesome! Obviously we need to see photographic evidence! Lol. I know your phone is full of pics!

That?s great you were out and about doing what feels good to you. Glad you have an understanding wife as well. Live for today for we have no idea what tomorrow will bring.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So, was it 2 days or 2 weeks? I'm confused------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

What a great life
    Sorry for the confusion it was a weekend 2 days.

Gold Member
    You ate a very lucky person. Treat your wife very special.

Banned Read only
    Jenabrooks,
    Maybe it's reached the point where you can bin male clothes .

Before I went full time I would do an overnight stay over in the hotel where we held our social functions , it is great to do the journey to and from the venue but I was caught out by the weather . While we sat having breakfast it began to snow so we decided we better head home before it becam worse , by the time I'd driven the thirty or so miles home it was settling fast , I went to turn in my drive but it was blocked by my sons' car , " OH **** !" I pulled in the best I could on the rodside but was already creating problems with traffic trying to get up the hill passed my house . I rang my son and he was a few hundred yards down the road , I asked what was going on and when I revealed I was still dressed he told me to drive to the next village and wait . I passed with in a few feet of him and headed for the next village where I dragged my male clothes out and began to change in the car , I had just started when my phone rang and my son told me that he had manged to get out of my drive and make it home so it was clear for me to drive home . Obviously my wife was furious , I won't repeat the language here but I'm sure you get my drift . It did no real harm once the dust had settled it proved what my intentions were and what I was prepared to do to achieve it .

I forgot to add he had his wife and two young sons with him who were in my house when I tried to enter my drive .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-12-2021 at 06:28 AM.

What a great life
    I really enjoy my outing kinda like chiming a latter. When you take one step up you don't want to come down

Banned Read only
    Jena,
    That's it in a nutshell !! It's the process of finding oursleves , becoming comfortatable with our gender issues

What a great life
    I don't know, We all are on a journey we just have to sea where it takes us. I'm happy where I'm at.

Lucky you!

I dream of hearing my wife say those words! Great wife you have for sure.

One needs support in these matters.

Thumbs up.

That's great but can she cook too?
    I am just kidding of course as I was thinking, I like being a homemaker while wearing a cute skirt blouse or dress under one of my vintage kitchen aprons.
    Wondering if your making sure your pampering her as she has needs too?
    ONE THING IS FOR SURE, your doing something right....and inquiring minds want to know!!!!!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

It becomes anew freedom, good for you.

My longest run was about three months, although a six week stint is a regular occurrence.

Oh! It is so hard to go back, I forget how to tie my shoelaces. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    OK, here's the question: Did you wear women's clothes for two months or did you present as a woman (wig, boobs, butt, etc.) for two months?
    Krisi