Last night after dinner we decided to go for a walk and we ended up at a coffee shop sitting on a bench enjoying the unseasonal weather. There was a commercial plaza across the street and a car pulled in and when the door opened I automatically caught the view of the lace of black stockings. We were both starring and curious of what was going to come out of the car. Once the person got out it was definitely a sister and my wife asked to look it's one of my friends and dressed very poorly. This person was wearing a very short black skirt and see threw top and stockings fully exsposed and very high heels. There was nobody in that parking lot and the person was looking around to see if anybody was around and I guess there was a dash cam because she was posing in front of the car and my wife believes this person was lifting the skirt exsposing themselves but I couldn't see from my angle and this person would run back into the car every time a car would come close. From where we were sitting I guess we were out of site because it was dark and we were only getting the view from one plaza light. My wife turned to me and told me that she never asked what I do when I go for a drive to respect my privacy. She stressed with great aggression that she hopes I'm not doing what this persons is doing and hopefully I'm acting respectful and decent when in public. She stressed that when I go out that I shouldn't have to hide like that person was doing, she found it very creepy and told me to act respectful and even though I'm not a women but act like a respectful crossdresser. She said she knows I leave the car because her car is washed and full of gas when I go for a drive and that my heels are usally very dirty. She doesn't want to know what I do but hopes that whatever I'm doing that I'm acting respectful. I never really heard my wife talk to me about my outings but she was very upset about that persons actions and stressed that she hopes I'm not hiding like that and rather in public acting normal and have everyone see a respectful crossdresser then a creepy crossdresser. It was great to hear my wife talking about her preference of how she wants me to present myself when in public, and in our situation it's always great to just talk openly. Communication is key.