Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most CDing, CDer on CD.com

I was talking about this in my last therapy session, how I come here for support and leave feeling so inadequate. He asked me what I would do if my wife didn?t act as gatekeeper and prevent me from dressing. My reply is that I would shop online and catch up with my missing wardrobe and dress whenever I could. My posts occasionally get kind of testy and that is probably at the root of it. The frustration meter is spiked at the extreme level and the opportunity level is a whisker over zero. That causes extreme anxiety and frustration. My can do cannot keep up with my want to or perhaps it is more like must do.
    Last edited by char GG; 03-14-2021 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

Bought a lot in the last 15 years, current inventory

20+ tops
    25+ blouses
    25+ skirts
    8+ dresses
    7 + shoes
    20 + hosiery
    6 + slips
    8 + nighties
    3 shaper girdles

I have noticed my wardrobe size is congruent with the size of the living space.

20+Dresses
    10+Heels
    Various lingerie - panties, stockings, suspenders bras
    1 wig
    No trousers, skirts or tops

My only problem is constantly searching Ebay for dresses to buy!

Since I don't dress as much as I did when growing up, I know I am not even in the running.
    Today, is more about reminiscing and feeling how I did back in the day.
    If this was the early 80's, I might have been the queen of CDing, but not today.
    It doesn't matter how much "stuff" you can choose from, it's living the dream, 24/7/365....
    Theresa has that experience and my vote, along with all the members that puts on a bra and present as feminine, everyday, all the time.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

So compared to some my wardrobe is fairly modest;
    About,

8-10 dresses
    15-20 skirts
    15-20 shoes/boots
    12-16 assorted tops/blouses
    8 wigs
    12 bras, 20 prs knickers
    12-18 necklaces + 8-10 bracelets + 12-15 earrings
    6 coats and jackets

I deliberately keep my wardrobe a reasonable size as having too much stuff means things rarely see the light of day. When I last spent a week away enfemme I took over 60 items by the time you add up all the footwear, dresses, skirts, tops, lingerie, coats hoping to give as much as possible some time out and about, being used for what it's supposed to be used for. As it was some thing never left the hangers.

Add to that I try to keep what I wear reasonably current so I don't want to be sending things to the charity shop that I've hardly worn. Can't see the point of spending money on things like that. I'd rather buy fewer better quality items and get some wear out of them.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

When am I going to wear 20 bras, Lotsa skirts and tops, 15 dresses 10 pair of shorts......

These days I dress to blend and I wash and wear the same clothes 'cause they're comfortable.

I need about 5 bras,10 knickers,3 shorts five tops and skirts.

Shoes? They're under the bed.....
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Over 200 pairs of shoes, i.e heels and flats, more panties than I can count. Is that enough...I keep looking and buying!

Banned Read only
    While I commented it's not a game to me the one thing that surprises me is no matter how many items we think we have there is always a gap that's needs filling .

I also admit I vowed never to wear trousers after so many years of wearing them as a man , I found I have a selection of lightweigh, floaty tops that really need lightweight trousers to go with them , I found some Chinos I like on offer with Cotton Traders so they will be on order shortly .

Sory I'm not going to do a count up , what's it really matter when I go uot everyday .

During the height of the pandemic lockdown, I did take an inventory in the process of reorganizing everything. I won't publish a list here, as it has changed since then, but when counted I owned 110 dresses, 75 skirts and at least 80 blouses. Many sweaters, t-shirts, blazers, coats, jackets, tops, etc., etc., etc.....

More than I can wear? Yes, but I have a very specific set of skills, purchasing quality women's clothing at pennies on the dollar!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

hello Kirsty,
    many thanks for starting this game of "Cross-dressing Top Trumps"
    - my contribution is "pairs of tights"!
    stay healthy,
    luv J

Skirts 8 / dresses 30+
    Heels / shoes 17
    Trousers 0
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I'm pretty simple.
    8 dresses
    6 skirts
    12 Blouses
    4 pars of heels
    8 Bras
    Diane. 🎀

Well, it is reassuring to know I am not the winner here, but here I go, estimating of course.

Skirts / dresses 20 / 30, and two wedding dresses that fit me! LOL
    Heels / shoes 18 / 10
    Trousers 12 including jeans

I have at least a dozen pair of women's jeans. I wear them to work every day. Dresses maybe thirty, skirts probably more than fifty. Shoes both flats and heels 25 pair.

Five dresses (three dresses so comfy I just want to keep wearing them and most definitely increasing my dressing time contribution), two top / skirt combos, three slips (two black, one purple), two padded bras, five pairs of panties, 15 pairs of stockings (12 pairs bought cheaply in bulk), though one pair I've just laddered and two pairs of moderate 2 to 2.5 inch height stiletto heels (can't get away with really high heels).

Sue