Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most CDing, CDer on CD.com

Most CDing, CDer on CD.com

All,

Been reading with interest many of your thoughts and comments.
    I have always thought of myself as a typical (if there was such a thing) crossdresser.

Turns out I?d probably now describe myself as a weekend or recreational crossdresser. Once or twice a month, but, oh how I love it...

Anyway, it got me thinking who would get the award for the most cross dressing, crossdresser on crossdressers.com ? (Just for some light hearted fun).

By this I mean garments, not time. And again I realise you could go down the mines on this. So have very strict categories within this (so called fun)🤷🏻*♀️...
    I am always a skirt/dress and heels (never even femme trousers)

Anyway 3 categories
    Who owns the most
    Skirts / dresses (6 combined for me)
    Heels / shoes (2 heels for me)
    Trousers (0 not my thing)

Presume just about everyone will better that...
    But would be interested who has the most within the group 😃
    Last edited by Kirsty2907; 03-12-2021 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Spelling

Banned Read only
    Kirsty ,
    Turn it round and ask who has the least male clothing items ! It's not a game to me as I'm fulltime but have fun with the ones that want to play .

Love dresses and shoes - enjoy shopping for them too

I won't win but my numbers are:
    50 skirts + 20 dresses
    15 heels + 5 no heel women's booties
    0 trousers (I hate pants and only have a couple pair of jeans)

Most wigs? I have 26. Every color except orangy-red, only one shorter than shoulder length, that one is a Harley Quinn one with the hair up in bunches on the back/sides. A few past butt length, for me, those are the 120cm ones off of ebay; all just to experience what it's like to have hair that long and having to deal with it all day long. I've learned a lot by wearing those.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Should be a boobie prize for those with the most number of womans jeans! Lol

I have downsized my wardrobe since retiring (semi) but I still have a ton of makeup.

Sometimes miss Wigs.... didn?t even think about them soz

Kareen don?t know you well enough, but presume that was a deliberate pun 😂

Current winner in the clubhouse is Asew

All my puns are deliberate! 😜 Lol.

I'll have to count my dresses. But you know a girl needs to have a selection right? I've got more than I need in dresses and bra's and panties. Don't have too many hose (panty or otherwise) maybe 2 pair each. I've got a drawer full of night gowns. Maybe 4 skirts. 4 wigs but haven't used them in years because I've grown my own hair out.

There is an app that one of our local club uses and she takes pics of every outfit/dress and keeps track of where she bought it and when she wore it last. I often thought I would like to do it too.

As far as fem pants I just have one pair of jeans and I wear them often in male mode as they have no "glam" on them anywhere.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think I may be in the running for "Most CD clothing" if u include female costumes?

I only have maybe 125 pairs of shoes and boots. Maybe same with wigs? I know many here have more!

I mite win "Most silicone prosthesis and breast forms"? Probably 10+ plates and suits. And, maybe 15 silicone form sets and 8 others?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Docrobbysherry - the scene from Wayne?s world (we?re not worthy) springs to mind. New leader in clubhouse. Don?t know if you fall into the CD, TG or eccentric billionaire category though 😂

Karren - like your style, you need a drum kit emoji for the end of your lines though. 🤣

Such a wide gambit of approaches to the whole thing, not sure NFL leagues, but in UK I?m in the 2nd division, you might call it the minor leagues !

Better yet, the one who has worn out the most items.

I mean the ?this is full of holes, time to throw it away? kind of wearing out.
    Last edited by CynthiaD; 03-12-2021 at 03:10 PM.

Cynthiad - nice try, you?re what we call old 🥴

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Cynthia apologies, love you 😍

I might be a contender, though being on the modest side (not a great "passer" at all), I didn't come here to boast about anything. Also there's the question of fairness. Having enjoyed crossdressing for decades, I've had time to accumulate a lot of clothes, which younger dressers probably haven't. I love skirts, blouses and dresses, though I have some pants as well, and a bunch of underwear of every kind, including one or two pantygirdles and longline bras (for that different "huggy" feel) and half-slips in various colors carefully organized by length, from 14" on upwards. As for shoes, I've got scads of those dating way back, mainly because I'm stupid and keep buying high-heeled shoes hoping they'll be comfortable enough to wear, which they rarely are, crushing my toes. I think I have an ingrown toenail, which doesn't bother me with flats or open-toed sandals, but otherwise...

As much as I'd like to put in my bid, I can't at the moment because I have a problem. Most of my clothes are in a closet in a guest bedroom, which I think of as "Lori's Closet." I went there the other day and found the sheer weight of them had brought down the entire shelf and rails they were hanging on. Ripped the whole thing out of the wall! Everything lying in a heap, hard to sort out. even to unhook the hangers from the rail. So I just can't count at the moment; sorry!

Lori Ann Westland
    You are the funniest person around. Even as a guy I?d hug you. 🤔 omg! So not me !
    But you still did not answer the basic questions. Omg gurl !!

For this reason alone everyone is bombed out and back to basics... 🤔

Despite all the humor docrobby is the winner... though I?m new this website I?m sure u can discredit her?!

Despite all the humor docrobby is the winner... though I?m new this website I?m sure u can discredit her?!

Docrobby...
    Love you only kidding

Soz
    Only trying to humourlessly
    Keep it in mind it?s all for humour

Let?s or get too serious

Soz
    Only trying to humourlessly
    Keep it in mind it?s all for humour

Let?s or get too serious

Platinum Member
    When one is in a DADT marriage one has to find an outlet somewhere. If not, then one can lose his mind, her mind? I just tabulated the entries on my word document for my panty "collection." I tabulated 547 panties. That does not include any panties in any one of my twenty plus Xerox boxes. The 547 panties are stored in 15 USPS medium size priority mailing boxes. I have a word document annotating my 162 dresses; size, color, label, etc with a picture of each so I do not buy a duplicate. I've done that. I do not tabulate my slips anymore. I stopped counting at 400+. I use to be an avid collector of slips until it was difficult to find any that I did not have in my collection without breaking the bank. If you're a larger size woman; 42, 44 and 46 you'll pay a pretty penny on ebay for slips in fashionable colors. Slips were my entry garment into woman's clothing. Shoes? Maybe twenty pairs heel with some flats for evening strolls. I have only three wigs; blond, brunette and grey. I have two Xerox boxes of shapewear; girdles, shaping slips, garter girdles, etc. Bras? Too many???? 30

If I predecease my wife, she is going to just blow her mind. That's what happens in a DADT when she refuses to talk about it since 1983. I hope she'll realize there is a heck of a lot of money to be made. She just has to be careful to not flood the market.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kirsty , I have three closets full of everything, Not sure of the count,

The only counts I have Is 160+ pairs of shoes, About 18 Wigs,
    Probably 150 pairs of Pierced Earrings, Three sets of Forms,

>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

OMG, what are you like
    Love it 💕
    Some of you gurls are off the charts 😃
    Looks like I?m a part timer, but although I don?t have much, I like what I wear and Kirsty is a happy woman when she?s out.
    Love and respect to you all

I know this may sound crazy but I dont count my stuff but my weekness is slips, I have 70 slips and like most no trousers

About two years ago I was up to 210 dresses and ended up Purging about 190 of them.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    When one is in a DADT marriage one has to find an outlet somewhere. If not, then one can lose his mind, her mind? I just tabulated the entries on my word document for my panty "collection." I tabulated 547 panties. That does not include any panties in any one of my twenty plus Xerox boxes. The 547 panties are stored in 15 USPS medium size priority mailing boxes. I have a word document annotating my 162 dresses; size, color, label, etc with a picture of each so I do not buy a duplicate.
    Stephanie

I think you're probably the winner, but since you do your tracking in Word instead of Excel, I can't award you the prize.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Kirsty, it must be clear to you by now from all the responses that you have received so far that you are still a rank amateur when it comes to this mysterious world of crossdressing with your (so far) limited female wardrobe. You have much to learn, grasshopper, but you have come to the right place and help is on the way.

As for me, I have well over 200 pairs of women's shoes, boots, sandals, wedges, and stilettos etc. with at least an equal number of dresses. Skirts, bras, panties, shapewear and the like...somewhere north of 50 - 75. Wigs? Well over two dozen, not to mention copious amounts of other accessories such as women's gloves, outerwear, scarves, handbags, ponchos, and costume jewelry and of course - a large collection of makeup. That's what over 40 years of collecting womenswear and assorted accessories can result in, especially when coupled with experiencing some measure of OCD and struggling with the ability to let cherished things go (Marie Kondo, where are you now that I really need you? ). That is the downside of amassing a large collection of women's clothing once that urge has you firmly in its grip. On the other hand, the way I see it - and as Frank Sinatra put it in his song "My Way" - "Regrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention..."

My solution so far - if you can call it that - has been to rent an outside storage unit to handle all that overflow. In addition, one of the very few benefits of this Covid-19 pandemic has been that it has put a severe crimp in my ability to shop for new items, and I have rediscovered the joys of "shopping my closet" and in the process, rediscovering forgotten treasures from years past that I can now enjoy as if they were new. Hopefully, this will also mitigate my "shop-a-holic-ism" once this pandemic is over. I am at the point now where I have far fewer years ahead of me than behind me, and need to start doing some serious culling so as not to overwhelm whoever is tasked with eventually going through and disposing of my stash once I have departed for the Great Beyond.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i have a fair amount of "stuff" too. THe real question is where does it all get store? i don't want to follow Leslie's example of having to get a storage unit

I qualify in the least category.

Two pair nylons.
    A dozen pair of daily wear panties.
    A couple of sets of lingerie.
    Two pair leggings.
    Three pair garter nylons.
    One pair shoes.
    A small bag of jewelry and makeup.
    Two cheap costume store $25 wigs that are only suitable for photos.
    Basically it all has to fit in one drawer.

I won?t bother listing all the reasons I am unable to change my situation. Basically it comes down to a choice between my wife and being able to wear women?s clothing. The only thing positive I get from cross dressing is that my year of paying for therapy keeps my therapist in new golf clubs.

All

Yes looks like I?m in the amateur status here, think that?s where I?ll stay, don?t think I?d go out and buy much more..

Not till a joined this site, did I see how wide the spectrum is...