Thread: I think I am going down the rabbithole.....

I think I am going down the rabbithole.....

...but it's a good thing right? I just did another order.... Camisole, Dress, Breastforms, Bra, Wig, Blouse, Nightgown...... and SHOES
    It was so exciting to shop, now I'll have to find a way to actually wear it. Perhaps I need to take a roadtrip just so I can dress up and see about going....

Just some caution with any further spending.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_94 View Post
    Just some caution with any further spending.
    I hear that.... I think I have the big $$ items (Breast Forms especially) now and lots of basics, but shoes can get pricey.

Yes shoes are expensive but they are usually a one time item or special pair that matches a special outfit. Now put it all on and post a photo so we can see what you bought. If you have the money and a "smart" phone. Buy a tripod that holds your smart phone and use the remote shutter release and a 2 or 5 second release. the delay gives you a chance to get the shutter release out of the photo.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    Yes shoes are expensive but they are usually a one time item or special pair that matches a special outfit. Now put it all on and post a photo so we can see what you bought. If you have the money and a "smart" phone. Buy a tripod that holds your smart phone and use the remote shutter release and a 2 or 5 second release. the delay gives you a chance to get the shutter release out of the photo.
    Everything I just ordered is supposed to be delivered Monday.... I have some stuff now but will wait for the rest and will definitely post some pictures....

Pink fog setting in thick!! Hopefully you have high limits on your charge cards! I remember dropping thousands a year for many many years buying fem items.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Pink fog setting in thick!! Hopefully you have high limits on your charge cards! I remember dropping thousands a year for many many years buying fem items.
    Hehehehehe, I'm good... But yeah, I have spent more on fem clothing than masculine clothing this year for sure....

Banned Read only
    Kimber,
    That is a problem even being full time hasn't given the same opportunities to wear some lovely dresses I've ordered because of the pandemic . The other problem is I've also put on a few pounds so fingers crossed everything will still fit .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-13-2021 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Kimber,
    That is a problem even being full time hasn't given the same opportunities to wear some lovely dresses I've ordered because of the pandemic . The other problem is I've also put on a few pounds so finger crossed everything will still fit .
    As I'm not "public" yet, working from home has allowed me WAY more time to dress. Wife at work, kids at school and the whole day to myself at home and I take full advantage of it.

Banned Read only
    If you're lucky, Uncle Joe will send you $1,400!

I spent probably $500 on women's clothes and $80 on men's clothes this year. It has to stop. I mean the spending on men's clothes.

I have not bought mens clothes for a long time.

Mine are all out of fashion anyway.

The satisfaction of presenting female means mens clothes are only for work.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

For the men's side, I buy jeans and that's about it. T-Shirts a-plenty, enough for years...same with dress slacks/shirts for those times I need to.
    Women's clothes have SOOOO many more options, and let's face it... way prettier.

Your rabbit hole could become a grave when the forms show up in the mail! lol. Good luck and let us know what happens. And take pictures!!

Pictures (without forms as they are still out for delivery) are posted in the Picture Gallery..... be kind

On-line shopping is fun, but the anticipation of waiting for items to arrive can be almost unbearable! Enjoy!
    Last edited by Deborah G; 03-15-2021 at 12:19 PM.