Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi, I'm Lexi!

Hi lexi: Come on in and have a glass of tea. So many of us here are the same as you. We lead double lives. Men on the outside, but a girl at heart and cloths.

Welcome Lexi. Jump right in, the water's fine. You will find acceptance and information here.

Welcome Lexi from a Florida born girl, although I lived up and down the East Coast. Been in WI for many years now, but I can put on the drawl, female or male, at command.
    I think our type of girl is well represented in your generation so don?t despair. Just look on Reddit and you?ll see a lot more daring young girls out there than there were in my day.
    I?m a pilot as well but haven?t flown in years. Just be sure that dress is short enough not to get caught up in the rudder pedals! A good reason to show some leg, girl!
    Good luck and take advantage of your young years. Don?t bottle Lexi up like I did to Valerie. Let her out and be happy she is with you.

Lexi, You are lucky to be so young and find this wonderful site. I hope you jump right in, learn things and enjoy yourself. Do not worry about young members like yourself, they will show up here sooner or later.
    Crissy

Piloting your own plane en femme. That's certainly a way to "fly pretty". Most of us would be glad to do it int the cabin section.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.