Hey there,
My name is Lexi and I am brand new to this site and let me just say, I'm so glad I finally found a community with other like minded girls who aren't just looking for sex (sick of that). I'm just posting this so I can throw myself out there and have you girls get to know me! So, I have been dressing since as long I can remember and while I always find enjoyment in it, it gets lonely when no body knows your secret. I've have two girlfriends so far and I never even came close to telling them (maybe in the future) so , I'm really glad I found this site. On the outside, I'm a real manly man. I'm tall, built, have a beard, etc... yet as much as I love being a man I loveee acting feminine, its so reliving. I am currently a college student at the University of Alabama and I am a member of a prestigious fraternity so, I will have to keep my real identity a secret. It seems there is a lack of people my age in this community but, I could care less, I find that I socialize better with older people anyway haha. Also, as of recently I am a certified private pilot and I hope one day I can fly in my favorite dress. Anyway, there a lot more too me so if your really interested in getting to know me then reach out! I want to get to know some of your girls and your stories!
xoxo
Lexi