Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, I'm Lexi!

Hi, I'm Lexi!

Hey there,
    My name is Lexi and I am brand new to this site and let me just say, I'm so glad I finally found a community with other like minded girls who aren't just looking for sex (sick of that). I'm just posting this so I can throw myself out there and have you girls get to know me! So, I have been dressing since as long I can remember and while I always find enjoyment in it, it gets lonely when no body knows your secret. I've have two girlfriends so far and I never even came close to telling them (maybe in the future) so , I'm really glad I found this site. On the outside, I'm a real manly man. I'm tall, built, have a beard, etc... yet as much as I love being a man I loveee acting feminine, its so reliving. I am currently a college student at the University of Alabama and I am a member of a prestigious fraternity so, I will have to keep my real identity a secret. It seems there is a lack of people my age in this community but, I could care less, I find that I socialize better with older people anyway haha. Also, as of recently I am a certified private pilot and I hope one day I can fly in my favorite dress. Anyway, there a lot more too me so if your really interested in getting to know me then reach out! I want to get to know some of your girls and your stories!
    xoxo
    Lexi

What a great life
    Thumbs up Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard Lexi!

Welcome and please make sure all electronics are properly stored, seats are in their upright position, and tray tables secured as we prepare for takeoff.

You'll find a great group of extremely supportive and fun girls, CD and GG, on this forum more than willing to help you navigate this flight.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Welcome, I'm in Orlando Florida if you fly in to see Micky or Bumble Bee...let me know!

Hi Lexi,

We have a lot of fun discussions and some that are serious but it is a good web site.

Fraternity eh? Better not go to a toga party cause they will see you with shaved legs: )

By the way, try to get to 10 posts so you can go into the other forums.

Sandi

Thank you!!!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Great, thanks!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thanks, Will do!

I am sure this site will help with all your questions Welcome to our sisterhood
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Welcome Lexi
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lexi , Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home,

Whatever your question is There is a 99.875% chance that one or more of us will have an answer for you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hello to a younger member. Dressing is supposed to be fun. We are having a ball here.

Hi Lexi and welcome

Julie

Welcome to the community

Welcome Lexi glad you found us! I know there is a lot more girls your age group out there but not ready to amit it yet. It ?an be very lonely hope you can find a wife that will except you the way you are. Good luck!

Hi Lexi,

Welcome to our little community!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Welcome, Lexi. You have come to a good place. So many other places are just hookup sites. Here you can learn and be respected for who you are as a full person. There are many here who are like you and tend to play both sides in spite of the vast collection of difficulties with doing that. It's OK. Here you can explore your inner self and also enjoy the feelings of being female-like or, if you really are female-like in many ways even without the clothes, you can explore that with others similar to you.

Many of us here are trans in some way or other and there are also some who are more classical crossdressers (males who identify as male but wear women's clothes for various reasons). The world is diverse and that is OK. This is a really diverse place and you will learn a lot quickly. You may also make some lasting friendships - I have and they are special even though we may live on different continents.

Greetings from the Land of Lincoln, Welcome to the forum.
    Sounds like you are from the deep south and are at a northern college or visa versa.
    I was born in the south and moved north to pursue my feminine side in a more accepting community.
    So that is something to consider in your future, once you graduate.
    Finding a community you can be free to explore your future wishes and desires will make you a more rounded and experienced individual.
    Enjoy the site and have fun!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Welcome Lexi. I was in a fraternity decades ago where the sorority girls accross the street joyfully made us model bras, panties and dresses ! Secretly quite fun !

Welcome to the forum Lexi! You are quite alike to many to us... My masculine side, I work on cars and race them for fun. And my feminine side loves to cook and be June Cleaver!

Welcome Lexi! There is much knowledge, experience, and opinions here! Sit back and enjoy! I am a transwoman and learned much of that on this site! Best wishes on your journey!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Lexi, Welcome. I hope the forum educates you and makes you feel comfortable.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Lexi, Welcome tothe forum and there are other young ones here, you will find them, just enjoy your stay. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Hi Lexi, this is truly a brilliant place to come, oh how I wish I had this available to me when I was a young kid struggling with me, as I grew into and out of very difficult teenage years, I feel safe here and even though I am way older that I guess you are and I learnt long ago to live peacefully with my alter ego, I still love to come and read others experiences and learn even more about me and my wonderful passion

When I was married, I lived with my secret for many years, although not as many as I thought lol and once my wife fully found out, it was not good, she hated my dressing, we eventually split up after many years, not because of my cross dressing, but I guess it didn't help and I promised myself that any future relationships would have this side of me up front and if they didn't like it then it wasn't the relationship for meant my current partner does accept me for who I am, she even bought me a surprise valentines gift os some lovely lace panties, which was a first for me

Before the pandemic I used to spend quite a bit of time in the USA, love coming stateside, looking forward to getting back out there when the travel bans are lifted

I have flown in bra and panties but never a dress, now that would be a treat

Hi Lexi

Welcome to our online home.

Here are a few guidelines to help you navigate the forum.

You will find that you can only post in certain sections, all new members are restricted in this way until they have 10 posts. Once you have reached this, a number of other forums will open for you. This includes a section dedicated to Clothing, Shopping and Beauty. If you post a topic in the main M2F forum that should be in a restricted access section, it will be deleted and you will be invited to repost once you have access (10 posts)

Most, if not all, of your questions can be answered in the Rules and FAQs section. Please read these before asking any question regarding the use of the forum and your profile.

You will not have access to the Private Messaging system until you reach 10 posts, however, should you need to contact any staff you can start a thread here. Only members of the moderating staff and yourself can see the thread once you have started it.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Hi lexi. I know you will find a home here as I have myself. I am in ythe same boat as you. I'm masculine with a beard. Love to hunt, fish, and do guy things. But man if I don't love wearing a dress, hose, and heels. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn a thing or two.

Summer