I've read a number of posts that the current situation with having to wear masks has actually opened up some opportunities for many of us because of the little extra bit of anonymity provided by the mask. In some cases, it gave enough confidence to allow someone to venture out for the first time. For others, it offers additional comfort in helping to protect their identity. I realize there are many on here that are able to be out freely without much concern for either of these issues, but quite a few just do not have that luxury and are still trying to build confidence or have to remain cautious due to personal or professional limitations. For those who have benefited from wearing masks, do you expect to continue to wear one in public as things return to normal? While I expect most of the population is ready to have a mask burning party, I expect a few will continue to wear a mask due to additional respiratory health concerns, whether warranted or not. Before COVID, anyone wearing a mask in public stood out a bit. Now that everyone has been conditioned to public masking, it will probably be mostly ignored if a few are still wearing one going forward, especially as cold and flu season rolls around in a few months.