Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearing mask after COVID

Banned Read only
    Jill,
    I haven't worn earrings for well over a year , I might have big ears ( which I hate ) but I'm running out of space with wearing earrings , hearing aids , glasses and a mask then I have to get my wig to fit comfortably so I gave up on earrings and hearing aids and suffer my glasses steaming up when I'm trying to read small print . That's also not forgetting makeup being smudged .

I will never use it as an excuse to not shave everyday as I don't wear a mask all the time , I usually slip it off when I'm returning to my car after returning the supermarket trolley and don't usually wear one when filling the car with fuel .

Even after Covid injections I will still play safe to repect and protect others .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-16-2021 at 07:51 PM.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    As I have chronic sinus issues, I must pull down the mask regularly to replenish the lungs adequately. My masks will be indeed be retired the instant restrictions are lifted here. (Or before if they remain in place beyond what is reasonable.)

Would love to have a mask burning, but suppose I will just pack them away to be ready for the next declared pandemic crisis.

Time for us to share our smiles again.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Before the pandemic, I have sometime seen some females wearing a mask.. like like at a grocery supermarket etc.
    Looking back, it was most likely because their doctor thought that they thought that they might have TB

Anyway, I remember thinking that I would like to do that to hide my face for the most part .
    Now with the pandemic I can and it has really emboldened me to go anywhere.
    BTW, it also makes it ease to leave my apt with minimal make up.

Now, i can fully understand that those with a very pretty face with no telltale marks on it can not wait for a mask no longer being needed.
    However there are some of us where this is not the case to one extent or another. So the mask is welcomed.

Personally, i thin\k that some will continue to ware the mask for a long time to come and they will not seem out of place.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 03-16-2021 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda E. Woodworth View Post
    The soon we get rid of those $(#*($(#*@ masks the better!
    My pet hate about masks is that if you wear glasses like me, my breath steams them up so I can't see as well,