Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The most daring

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

The most daring

For those of us who are part time dressers, what's the most daring or extreme (PG-13) thing you have done in public while dressed?

Banned Read only
    Monica,
    While I was part time it's hard to say what was the most daring as every step felt daring at the time .

Looking back was it was possibly more in private when I took my first photographs . Then it was my first drive , or buying my first shoes or venturing out to get my skin colour checked for makeup ?

Or could it be when I jumped in my car for the first time in a ballgown to visit my first social function in an open hotel ?

As I say the list goes on as we progress .

Is it daring for me now ? Well not anymore because I've left the man behind , I feel once you accept that it's no longer a series of dares , it's my life .

Silver Member
    Went to a drive-in with a friend for a rock n role contest. I was the girl. My sisters had taught me to dance as a girl. I was young and passed at the time.
    as

I went to a costume party as a nurse. I wore a white nylon nurses' uniform dress which were popular at the time it showed my nylon slip with a lace bodice, lace bra, panties, garter belt white stockings and white nurses heels. Wore a nice wig and nurses cap. Got hit on by a couple guys. Some of the girls came up and said, you have been practicing. One suggested we get together.

I've been an adventurer all my life.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 03-21-2021 at 09:59 PM.

My most daring was when I wore women's jeans with 2-inch block heel boots to fill up gas late one evening. I had the jeans over the boots, was wearing a gaff to get the smooth look, and had on a regular men's polo shirt. This was my only time out openly wearing woman's clothing.

Back in 2013, I remember a special autumn afternoon and evening when Sarah would find the courage to do three new things for the first time. I was away on a trip a day early to give one of my historical battlefield tours and booked a motel room. It would have been a usual night for Sarah in the room, but this time I explored new activities. The first was meeting and chatting with a local crossdresser I met on the net earlier. He was on the way home from work (dressed as a guy) while I was all done up as Sarah. Just some innocent chatting and photo swapping before he had to leave. The second was my first attempt at going out as Sarah for a stroll and do some window shopping of the downtown area. I would then go to get some "take out" for my evening meal. Everything I did that night was new and far easier than I thought it would be! Finally, I knew that I could pull this all off with ease even though, my inside was all butterflies at first.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I think for me it's just being in a mall properly dressed and feeling totally feminine.

Guess going out with feminine underwear under my male clothing.

For me, at the moment, it is taking part in a support group Zoom meeting. I?m looking forward to going to a meeting when it is (COVID) safe to do so. It will be a big step for me.

Going out alone for the first time, which was also my first time to a night club in girl mode. Yikes!

Reality Check
    Walking downtown in public and walking through the mall (and getting stopped by one of those sales guys in the kiosk trying to sell some sort of skin tightener). The worst part is when someone speaks to you and you have to answer back.

Of course, to do any of this I have to drive. Driving is fine but once I almost hit a bicyclist riding on the wrong side of the road at night. That would have been a mess.
    Krisi

Attended a lingerie party that was sponsored by a lingerie store. There were about a dozen GGs there. The hostess knew me, if anyone else knew I was not a real girl they did not let on. We laughed, talked and played games for a couple of hours. It was a lot of fun.

During this pandemic lockdown I went to office as Jessica .

There's a few that might possibly qualify. Using a ladies public toilet for the first time as well as walking into the female changing room with 3 items while enfemme. Using public transport is another as you're sort of trapped there sitting next to folks shoulder to shoulder.

I still think however for me at least the first time I went shopping enfemme would top the list. Exiting the car, putting on my coat, straightening my hair, grabbing my handbag, remembering to lock the car as I walked way across a busy car park and over the threshold of the shop door way I felt a bit like a rabbit in headlights. Thankfully the butterflies, that had felt like eagles, soon landed and I realised that all those good folk who'd said you'll be fine, just do it were right. Which is why those in the first paragraph were just that bit easier to do as the hard bit had been done.

Just thought of another; while killing time waiting for a train going into a city centre non gay, not obviously LGBT friendly pub for a glass of wine. Standing at the bar I did feel somewhat exposed but hey I survived
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I'm not very daring, and I've rarely been out. I guess the most daring thing I ever did was to go through a grocery store checkout alone, hoping I wouldn't be asked a question, knowing my voice would give me away if I answered.

Aspiring Member
    So I order two bras online from Soma with an in store pick up. I showed up early in guy mode to look at them on the rack. The SA asked what size I needed. I didn’t disclose I ordered already. So I’m looking at this bra with doubt it’s not gonna fit in the cups. I look up at the SA and tell her I am actually shopping for myself and asked if it would be okay to try it on. She paused for a moment and the said yes. I told her this is my first time in their store so I wasn’t sure between a 38 or 40 bandwidth. She grabbed both and took me back to a fitting room. She left me to try them on. She came back to check on me and the fit. We were talking over the door then I asked if I could just show her and opened the door. She saw what I was working with and we to get me a smaller cup size. I tried that one as well and didn’t like the fit and redressed. Back out on the floor, I told the SA I was there to pick up my order, but no longer needed it because of the fit. The other SA overheard and was preparing my order so she picked up in helping me. She was able to cancel my order without my card ever getting charged. I asked if they get other men shopping for themselves as I just did and she said yes they do. Great customer service. I think what helped was I kept my mask up the entire time.
    Rachel

I would have to say that all the things I did that felt daring at the time now just feel normal. Some of those things were driving across Vancouver Island and taking a ferry, retrieving my car that had been towed (never a pleasant experience) and performing on stage at amateur drag night.

Probably the 2 most daring things were going to Stratford, ON (theatre festival town) to see a musical. It was Rocky Horror Picture Show live--I was dressed "normally" not as a character in the show. Also went to a performance of Elf the musical. That was a bit more nerve wracking as there were a number of kids there. Both times by myself.

I was in Las Vegas Outlet mall. I was dressed in gg jeans, a nice top with my 36C attached forms and a nice Jean jacket to cover.
    I walked the mall and no one cared. I went into a lingerie shop and tried on a few bras and bought one.
    I was surprised how easy it felt and was.

Attending a school reunion meeting in full enfemme mode. Didn't stay long, just not my thing, hate it when everybody tries to out boast each other with their earnings/achievements etc. Can't even say that I recognised anybody at all.
    Why was it daring. The school that I attended was an all boys school, ano just one female teacher. Hated every minute of it.

Banned Read only
    Kaye,
    Old school reunions could be interesting , I also attended an all boys school , I might give a reunion a go when lockdown ends , it might be interesting to see if any others have transitioned . Even more so if any of the teachers have !

It is an ongoing list of most daring events.. first was just wearing stuff in privacy of home, then venturing around our rural home.. went out on Halloween with wife and kids to local fire station for community fun spot and kids trick or treating,running into people we knew was a trip.. I was dressed as Lita Ford and tried to get wife to go as Ozzy🤣.. no go.. a grocery shopping trip(s) while family was out of town for several days was fun, along with dress shopping at local WalMart and trying on several dresses and purchasing a dress and some panties.. another was the goodwill store in man mode scooping up dresses and hitting the changing room, that was fun! Got some looks and help/tips from S/A!! It's been mostly subdued for the last year but this ski season I go full girl mode minus makeup under my uniform (ski pants as I work outside all winter) and lately because my normal ski pants are hot pink I have been wearing my favorite Obermayer pants for work as a statement to management that we are short on uniforms and the ones we have are at least 15yrs old so time for them to supply new ones or we will just wear whatever and not look professional as a team... I have been wearing my fuzzy hot pink zebra striped PJs around house and outside a lot and even in public occasionally, I love it!! Can't wait to get fully done up again and go out some more..

For those of you who have ventured out (I tip my hat to you, obviously Prada or something) 😂

The most daring I have ever been is wearing tights under trousers, or twice in the dark of night I?ve ventured out to my back garden bins... 🤷🏻*♀️

Think I should rename myself lamely lamerson

Banned Read only
    For me, the most daring was actually getting totally dolled up on Halloween and buying doughnuts at a Winchell's Doughnut House. I had on full makeup including nail polish, a blond wig, jade green and black dress, and hosiery and heels. Underneath was all the proper undergarments; bra, slip and panty. The counter woman gave me a compliment. With some hindsight and reflection I wonder why my wife did not confront me when I came back into the house. She had to know I was gone and feinted sleeping. Getting ready and leaving had to be more daring than actually buying the doughnuts.

When I was part time at age 21,decided to go out with friends wearing a sexy black dress with thigh high stockings and 4 inch heels.I was also showing good cleavage as well.Was dressed wearing 5 inch hoop earrings too including my hair done.I had a couple men hit on me and told them no way.

Monica

So as of yet, I guess my wildest thing to date is wearing nothing but lingerie into a bar - more than once I might add.

There is a picture in one of my posts labeled- Maybe I am crazy.

Let me just say I needed a drink to relax when wearing just a black maidenform slip, bra, black thigh highs and to top it off, black leather collar and cuffs. I got hit on by a young couple in just a few minutes so that was also crazy.

I have worn a few variations of the same thing, and the Halloween before covid was the last time. I also had chains attaching my neck collar to wrists. The following night I went to the same bar and the bartender says - I saw you dancing last night. The attention is addictive and I found people were definitely looking. One guy wanted to know if I would go out to dinner with him wearing that. I was like , no way, I live here and likely to see someone I know.

So Monica - you going to tell us your wild adventures? Haha.

Sandi