Thread: The most daring

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I did a lot of things that were a stretch for me. But, I think the biggest one was when I kissed a girl, and I liked it.

I was at the Keystone Conference at the Saturday night Gala Ball. I was wearing a sequined cocktail dress with all the fixings. This (CD) girl asked me to dance, and we ended up dancing the rest of the night together. After the dance was over, everyone was headed to the elevators to go to the bar or back to their room. Just as we got to the elevator, this girl I was with said, "I wasn't going to take my panties off for you, but I would have liked a kiss." How's that for a pickup line? Without even thinking about it, I replied "A kiss, I can do a kiss." Then, she came up to me and gave me a kiss on the lips. She turned to leave, but came right back for another kiss, and then another and another. And, that quickly, I was making out with another girl right next to the elevator while all the other girls were just walking right past us.

I guess I liked it, because I just grabbed her hand and said, "Not here." I led her through the outside door that lead to the parking lot. We were making out right outside the back door to the hotel. We must of made out for about 15 minutes, and it got into some heavy petting. She slipped her hands under my dress and grabbed my butt. Then ... Wait. Wait. Why am I telling you this. Good girls don't tell, and I was a very good girl. I've got nothing else to say. Forget everything that I said.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 03-19-2021 at 08:58 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.