Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The most daring

When I was part time, dress shopping with a group of girls on a Saturday morning, for a dress to wear that evening.

The evening escapades got daring as well. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Each of the few times that I've gone out dressed alone were daring. Especially my first time out in 2012 - was at a gay bar having a TG weekend event. I got out of the car with butterflies in stomach, walked into the place and I was the only CD there. Since it was in the afternoon hardly anyone was there but I felt very out of place and awkward to say the least!

Going out with a small group of CD friends is much easier
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Gone out fully dressed many times, but one of the more daring have been going to a movie fully dressed (not uncommon for me) and in my purse I brought a pair of handcuffs. Once the lights dimmed down I then clicked on the cuffs with my hands in my lap (not behind my back or to the chair, nothing that crazy). Fun right?

The first time was quite the thrill but the second time I decided to leave the key in the car.. Thankfully I thought ahead and brought a jacket to carry over my hands to hide the cuffs for the walk back to the car made it more stealthy but what a thrill! I'd love to take my shackles but between the noise and getting out of the theater... I won't be pushing my luck any further.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Banned Read only
    Ressie, I totally hear you. Going out alone is terrifying at first. Then you go to a supposedly welcoming place, such as a gay bar, and you find yourself all alone there, as well. It is intimidating. I have found that as my confidence grew to face the world as Monica, this has also made me a more confident and assertive person in my vanilla life.

hello Monica,
    Once ( when I was under-dressed) in my favourite noisy cafe my trousers slipped down revealing my black pantyhose - the cafe went quiet! Luckily my wife did not notice, but we do have a new favourite cafe now.
    I am not sure if this counts as daring as it was not planned - honestly!
    luv J

Yes, the first time at the Dunes was the same for me. I now have been going to the Dunes for several years am now a welcomed regular. I do appreciate the wonderful people like yourself that have made it easier for so many. Thank you!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    Each of the few times that I've gone out dressed alone were daring. Especially my first time out in 2012 - was at a gay bar having a TG weekend event. I got out of the car with butterflies in stomach, walked into the place and I was the only CD there. Since it was in the afternoon hardly anyone was there but I felt very out of place and awkward to say the least!

Going out with a small group of CD friends is much easier
    Last edited by patti.jean; 03-18-2021 at 10:17 AM.
    It's not about gender it's about fashion www.flickr.com/photos/9438546@N08/sets

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    While Sherry's appeared a number places where my heart was racing at 200 beats a minute?

I think I most freaked out in Cambodia. A country with a repressive govt. Where I was all alone and hid from the guards while I changed into my Loa Croft, Tomb Raider outfit in Angkor Wat for photos!
    If nothing else, I was breaking the rule that women r not allowed into the ruins with uncovered arms and legs!

A nice couple walking by took this photo with my camera!
    P1040730 (6) (640x601).jpg

P1040796 (4) (640x542).jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 03-18-2021 at 12:02 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I was part time, the first time to the mall alone to the MAC counter for a color check! Sitting in the big chair for all to view! Risky to me but turned out to be a non-event! No one paid any attention to me in any negative way! Not too wild, but it really pushed the limits for me! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Wow Karren great story the curlers flying made me laugh! Also I bet you are the only one on this site to keep your stash in a cistern.

Probably the 2 most daring things were going to Stratford, ON (theatre festival town) to see a musical. It was Rocky Horror Picture Show live--I was dressed "normally" not as a character in the show. Also went to a performance of Elf the musical. That was a bit more nerve wracking as there were a number of kids there. Both times by myself.

I was in Las Vegas Outlet mall. I was dressed in gg jeans, a nice top with my 36C attached forms and a nice Jean jacket to cover.
    I walked the mall and no one cared. I went into a lingerie shop and tried on a few bras and bought one.
    I was surprised how easy it felt and was.

Attending a school reunion meeting in full enfemme mode. Didn't stay long, just not my thing, hate it when everybody tries to out boast each other with their earnings/achievements etc. Can't even say that I recognised anybody at all.
    Why was it daring. The school that I attended was an all boys school, ano just one female teacher. Hated every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillcder View Post
    Wow Karren great story the curlers flying made me laugh! Also I bet you are the only one on this site to keep your stash in a cistern.
    Lucky it was an old dry cistern with no easy access! Located in the basement under the kitchen. Next to the old coal bin.

I had a very nice trip to Target where I dropped $200 on womans clothes and make up. That was fun.

Also my wife came home unexpectedly last week. I did not know that I could move that fast into the bathroom across the house.

At some point I will just walk out as Natalie and be done with it.

Banned Read only
    Sherry, I think you won top prize. Wow.

Banned Read only
    Kaye,
    Old school reunions could be interesting , I also attended an all boys school , I might give a reunion a go when lockdown ends , it might be interesting to see if any others have transitioned . Even more so if any of the teachers have !

Wow! Tough crowed to compete with. Mine is just getting outside and taking pictures of myself in a park, like my avatar. I have had a few more pictures, shorter skirt, bigger breast forms, but never higher heals. LOL

Went to the D--k Dock in Provincetown MA.
    Last edited by Julie MA; 03-18-2021 at 07:03 PM.
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

When I was part time at age 21,decided to go out with friends wearing a sexy black dress with thigh high stockings and 4 inch heels.I was also showing good cleavage as well.Was dressed wearing 5 inch hoop earrings too including my hair done.I had a couple men hit on me and told them no way.

I new a bartender from a bar that my wife and I frequent. She also works in a hotel bar several nights a week. I was at girls meetup not far from her hotel bar, went in after my meet up with a few other girls. Ordered a drink from her, she never figured it was me.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

The most daring exploits are each time we push our confidence to new adventures. My most daring adventure will be tested again this weekend. I've joined a senior woman's only social group, whose name I should not divulge. For two years now, over several meetings, I am assumed as a genetic female to all the members present. Mind you, I'm not accepted as a CD, but a genetic woman. Their by-laws don't allow anyone but real women.
    Someday, they might figure me out. In the mean time, I'm actually experiencing life in the female world.

Hugs, Terri

About 5 years ago, between Christmas and New Years, my wife and I visited an outdoor Shopping Mall. She let go dressed for the day, wig, forms, makeup, sweater dress, and my new boots (her XMass gift to Marguarite). We took her wheelchair, knowing she wouldn't be strong enough to last long. It was an incredible day, pushing her through all the shops, interacting with all salespeople. It became exciting when after a couple of hours she needed to use the ladies room. There was a large pavilion in the center of all the shops. When we got there I pushed right into the Ladies Room, past a long line that waved right down to the Handicapped stalls. We both used the facilities, freshened up and went back out thanking everyone for their thoughtfulness. That was the first time I used the ladies in public, it was also the first time I did not just feel like a MIAD.

For me it was getting fully made up and dressed in Panty-hose, a floral peasant top with bra and forms, metallic blue mini-skirt, 1.5 " black pumps, and a long blonde wig, walking down the exposed 35' sidewalk out to my car. Drove 17 miles to a local gay bar, went in with my purse and camera. Paid the $5 gate fee. Found a table and then took, with their permission, photos of the Drag Queens as they performed,
    Drove part-way home and stopped at a fuel station, got out and pumped a full tank of fuel, paid cash at the window, then moved over to the fast food drive-thru for a burger, then drove home and walked back up the 35' walk and into the house. As I walked up and down the 35' walk the security lights automatically came on.
    Here is a recreation of that night. The main differences are that this is a short wig and taller heels, and 5 years later.

Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 03-19-2021 at 12:58 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Many years ago before cell phones and digital cameras (and I was young) I was perusing a department store a bit over an hour from home while wearing leggings and a short pullover. A young mom came in with her two preschool daughters after what must have been dance class, as all three were wearing matching leotards, tights, and crop t-shirt. Made a conscious effort to be respectful and not stare, but dang the mom was super cute, think Stevie Nicks in her late 20's. Feeling inspired on my next trip to a city a couple hours from home, I layered up two pairs of Capizio nude bodystocking, black leotard, fitted crop top in light gray, and black ladies walking shoes. Went in and walked around a couple stores, and a short paved but slightly wooded trail in a nearby city park. Pretty sure I didn't remind anyone of Stevie Nicks, but it was quite the adrenaline rush. A few more outings similar but toned it down a bit, black lycra volleyball shorts in place of the leotard.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I drove into nyc to go to my first gurls party the weekend after 9/11. Hour delay at the bridge. Soldiers with guns out checking every car. I didn't even get my window rolled all the way down to see what he wanted and he already waved me on. No trouble there. Great party met old and new friends and continued to go out in the city for years afterwards almost every weekend.