Thread: My good friends in my life

My good friends in my life

I have good friends in my life,have been good to me through the years and inspired me to be me.They have so many great memories of me.One is being over to my friend Heather's house one day,her and my other two friends Alexis and Samantha were there.I was 21 years old at the time and Heather had this black strapless dress on her bed having my eyes on it.They got me to try it on and did.Told me I looked good in it.Luckily I had a pair of 4 inch heels,off black pantyhose,brunette wig and a pair of 2 inch hoop earrings with me including my make up with me.We all decided to go out that night together and had fun.The thing my friends saw what was my future of staying part time or going full time.Times they saw me completely happy dressed as Cassie.Also saw me happy as male.Asked them about the opinions from them about me going fulltime when I was 26 years old.Told me this is my decision and the ball is in my court doing it right with their support.I knew they were right and made the wise decision to go full time when I turned 27.I remember walking out as Cassie on my 27th birthday,they reacted very well and saw Cassie was here to stay for good.They enjoy the current me and don't miss me dressed as male.Even were there when I went through my recovery from my breast augmentation at age 28.Also remember everything else after that too.My family is glad they are in my life too hanging around good people in my life.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cass , What a wonderful story , I am so happy for you,

You are truly living the DREAM, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Also say I am still the same person.One friend,I still come around to his dad's family farm fixing his dad's farm equipment and heavy equipment

It is people like that you can really call friends.

Cassie, may you have a bright and prosperous future with your friends.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Cass

I think that is great things are going well for you. We hear so many negative stories, sometimes I think we loose sight of the fact that some have positive outcomes. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Sandi

I graduated with most of them,we still remember the 10th high school reunion.Other classmates I graduated with asked them about me.They told them I changed big time going by Cassie now.Taught them to adjust to the changes that didn't accept it at first.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What Sandi said!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Anyone who has retained life long friends is fortunate. To sum it up briefly, I lost my school friends in the early 70s when I got involved with a R. After 25 years in that I left and it was one of those kinds of Rs that shuns members who leave, that happened in 1999. Then I jumped at an opportunity to do photography and write articles for auto racing, did that for close to 20 years and made many friends who were involved in that. When I turned 65 I got tired of all the travel on weekends as I was still working and stepped down from that. Anyone who has been involved in something like that knows how participants eat, breath and sleep their activity of choice. I am still on friendly terms but the only way I can associate with those friends is to continue chasing the circuit, something I can to do as I approach 70.

Now I am finding that all those things combined to leave me sitting here at 70 with my only friends being family. That is why I do not want to alienate family members by coming out as having gender issues.

Some suggest taking that step at 70 and abandoning everything I hold dear just so I can sit alone in some efficiency apartment and try to live on half of my retirement income after my wife dumps me.

Friends are an allusive thing for some of us. I am socially awkward until I get to know people, do not drink or go clubbing. If anything was to happen to my wife probably nobody would even call or check on me. I must give out toxic vibes as finding and making friends has always been difficult. If you have life long friends that is a very fortunate thing.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I neglected to add that I do have two long time friends that would likely be gone if I revealed my crossdressing. Both are former R members who like me are no longer active but are still very conservative when it comes to those things.

I know that the standard answer will be that whoever I lose will be replaced with new friends but these are friends are not replaceable and I haven?t made any new close friends for decades. Hence the desire to put all of this logic defying dressing stuff behind me. Is that even possible?