Thread: Growing up with my 2 younger brothers was tough and now

Growing up with my 2 younger brothers was tough and now

Growing up with my two younger brothers was tough at first.They always were asking my mom why I wasn't like them,tough and masculine.I was 7 years old at the time when I started,they were 5 and 3 years old at them time when it happened.They saw the girl's clothes going into my room stashed under my bed at first mom bought for me.They thought I was leading them in the wrong way.Mom was fed up being asked so many times including me.Finally one day,she had a talk with them.One was telling telling them I was trying to tell them be themselves in a good way.Also told them I was not like them and I have a happy life still as male wearing girl's clothing.Slowly they learned about this and it took time for them to accept I am a crossdresser.It was on my 8th birthday,they finally accepted seeing me as a great big brother sending them a message be themselves.Called me Cassie too when dressed as her using the pro nouns she,her and herself.Seen me as a great part time big sister at first and saw I still live a happy life as male.Biggest change was at 26 coming out I was going fulltime as Cassie at age 27.Saw I loved the women's wardrobe more and decided to completely purge of my male wardrobe.On my 27th birthday,they saw a more much happier of me come out as Cassie fulltime for the first time.I still remember their reaction,it was asking if they have a sister now and told them yes.They know their brother is under the clothes still except I had a breast augmentation at age 28.They love me as their big sister now using the pronouns she,her and herself very well around me.

What a great life
    Great to have loving parents that understood the way you are.

A wonderful story! It is great for you to have this all at such a young age! Best wishes on your journey to come! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Beautiful story!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

It helped my youngest brother come out too because of me.My youngest brother is gay and he knows I support him,came out his junior year of high school

Fantastic story ,refreshing to hear something positive for a change

You have a wonderful family

I love good acceptance outcomes. It can be very hard to assimilate.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

They fully understand I love my life as a fulltime crossdresser.Mom has a picture taken us together with me as Cassie.We still remember it,their friends said they have a great looking sister seeing it.I was 16 at the time,they were 14 and 12 at the time.

Cassie, I'm so glad that you have a supportive family.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".