Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has Covid helped ?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    OMG, has it ever! I just attended my 3rd public event in just over a month. At every one I was fully masked all day or nite! And, while I've gotten a few stares?
    No daggers or rude comments so far. And, not one word from management or the servers/bar tenders!

P1540538 (599x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Covid helped me loose 18 pounds, I stopped going into stores for pizza, donuts, candy, etc.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

My wife and I have two kids still at home. My wife approves and supports me, but our kids do not know. Dressing at home is...problematic. I can, but it's infrequent. With covid, my wife and I have both had the privilege of working from home almost exclusively. So, while the kids are at school I am frequently crossdressed. It's been wonderful. Coming to an end in the near future, but it's been wonderful.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i would have preferred it never happen. It negatively impacted my dressing time
    But those are just inconveniences i really pray for those that were hurt by covid or lost a loved one.

It really brought out the worst of mankind. Everything from those hoarded toilet paper to those that refused to wear a mask. Its pure stupidity

Hi everyone. COVID was a game changer for me. Though I have been dressing most of my life, I was terrified to go in public in full Tara mode. But then the masks came along and that was the extra thing I needed to get over the hump and go in public was Tara. I have now done it a number of times and it is such a relief! So for me, COVID did bring a good byproduct :-)

I suppose for me there's a silver lining to this terrible situation. I now work from home 90%of the time so I dress fully on those days and for non covid related reasons my wife is now ok with me being clean shaven As a result I have been able to get a lot more practice in with makeup and I now have opportunities to go out in public presenting fully female.

COVID hasn?t changed anything for me....I?ve had little motivation lately, even through COVID. I work in the Medical supply chain so we never actually stopped working. I was thinking before I had lack of desire to dress, but I do want to...just not badly enough.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Covid has been a roller-coaster just like the last 43 years. I do like the masks helps me a lot at (65) I need all the help i can get lol

It has helped me a lot. My wife was already working from home, the company I worked for prior to the pandemic closed just as it was starting. Once I got a new job where I was eventually able to work from home things changed for the better. I started a little at a time, tights, skorts, bras.. My wife became more comfortable with me dressing as the weeks passed. Some days I wouldn't dress, some days I would wear more. Over time I started shopping more and my wardrobe has expanded. I now have several dresses, more skirts (2 more arriving today actually), two new pairs of boots, lots of comfy cotton panties, and several bras that fit great with my DD forms and are comfortable.

Last week I thanked her for being so understanding. It has definitely helped me and us in a way. I feel better when I'm dressed things go a lot smoother, and we hardly ever argue about the silly things we would argue about before. The other day we went to get some meds for our dog and to pick up a bite to eat. I took my forms and bra off and just put a shirt on, but kept my pencil skirt, tights, and boots on. She didn't bat an eye. There was no need to get out of the truck so I just went for it. The only "moment" was when we got home our neighbor was in the side yard by our driveway so I had to make a dash for the patio. Luckily our vehicles blocked the view..

The best moment was later that day she said I looked cute in my outfit. She is slightly jealous as I'm skinny and shes a big woman, but this has nothing to do with my dressing (I know this for a fact). She commented that I'm lucky that I am my size and that I looked good. I try to look as good as I can without a wig and makeup.

On the brighter side of the pandemic, I have been very lucky.
    I just want to be me, and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    You missed them, Rogina? Lol. Last post here. https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...73434-bra-size!

Can PM you more....
    Hi Karen,
    Please PM me more photos as well.
    Riley

Covid19 just killed my neighbor, a very nice little old lady, who was one of the most welcoming people to me when I moved here. I hate this disease and all the people who refuse to act responsibly, and refuse to help stop the spread of it. So no, covid19 didn't help me in any way. We have vaccines, we have masks, we have what in my healthcare profession are called universal precautions, which if they had been followed by everyone, would have prevented over 500,000 deaths in this country alone. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, we have all this resistance to doing the right thing, so people have to die.
    No, covid didn't help.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quite the opposite, I'm afraid. I've not dressed since November 2019, and I'm way overdue for some Alex time. Perhaps in the fall...
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

COVID has caused me to gain weight and taken away my business travel ability to dress. I am exercising hard now and losing weight and am looking forward to COVID being gone.