Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting week for me

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    Hey Crissy

Yes it was a lot of fun. I have been driving most of the day trying to get out of the spring break traffic jam. Uggh.

So I was the one who actually asked them to guess my age. It turns out that is a pretty easy conversation starter, and this lady had to think about it really hard. Actually she was off my 29 years and shouted and expletive in the bar when I told her, and the guy with her was trying to get her to tone it down as he said she had a few to drink. We talked a good while. She wanted to know if I use Botox or something. I did not tell her that I do use that product called Instant Face Lift. It has its limitations but it does have a bit of a positive effect.

So even though I am not really into the guy GoGo dancer thing, one of them was kind of funny and I ended up dancing with him next to the bar for about a half of a song. We were all laughing because I was braless. With my liquid type BFS size 8 platinum seal forms attached with only hollisters, I was bouncing all over the place - what Helen Highwater calls bouncing betties. Too funny. So since we were the only ones dancing, we were drawing attention from a number of bar patrons. I could tell because guys are especially poor at hiding how they will rotate in their seat to get a better look. What a hoot. Good times are coming again but for now I think I will stay out of the bars at least until I get my second shot. I just could not resist the opportunity.

Sandi
    So fun! ...and interesting. I imagine there are a lot of bar goers out, we all need to relax.
    Here by me, no one wears a mask at the bars and it get pretty crowded on a Saturday.
    Slowly getting back to normal means...hearing your experience from a night out and about!
    Yay...hope my wife will be back on track and off to her craft shows soon, I need a Girls Night Out.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Thank you Candy, so nice of you.

I hear ya on needing a girls night out again. 2019 was a really good year for me. I had a LOT of amazing outings then. I really can not explain it, but I have this strong desire to interact with people while dressed up. That is why I primarily like to go into LGBT bars and clubs where acceptance is very high. I have no concerns about passing, I only want to feel sexy and with that comes confidence. With confidence, the interactions grow so it all becomes amplified. A few others have mentioned they have a different persona when dressed, and that is very true for me. I really enjoy it so I can quickly start conversations with people when dressed up; meanwhile, dull boring drab me would be a wall flower at a club. Weird eh?

Sandi