Thread: Interesting week for me

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Interesting week for me

Hi everyone

So after recently complaining about not getting to dress up in a long time, I had a sudden change of fate. I had to go to south Florida for work and since I decided to drive, I filled my entire trunk with all my girly things.

The first evening I went to dinner at Cracker Barrel and afterwards I was looking through their tops in the store area and found a really cute one. So at checkout I figured I might just say I was getting it for my wife. The young black gentleman at the checkout took the top out of my hand and l looked down and he had huge false nails. Haha. I did not say anything but good thing I had my mask on because I was smiling like crazy. Too funny- just had to mention that.

So the next day I tried on my new top which is clingy with a flare at the hips, and I put on a short black skirt and went to the lobby. The lady at the counter liked it a lot. Later I wore it at breakfast at Cracker Barrel, then at lunch I walked a ways to a Burger King. The young girl at the counter said I looked nice. What is weird about all this is that I was only female in attire from neck down. I did not have time to fool with makeup. It was kind is stressful going out as MIAD but still fun.

Then last night I fell asleep way too early and woke up wide awake at like 9 PM. So I went to trying on things. Finally I went down to the lobby late , about 11 PM and showed the lady working the hotel desk my new attire. She liked that outfit so much, I went back down numerous times until 1 AM doing a mini fashion show which was a lot of fun. Her favorite was a cute dress I got from Venus recently but have not had a chance to wear anywhere yet. It was fun.

If things go well, I may try to make a fully dressed trip to Hamburger Marie?s in Clearwater.

Thanks for listening, finally a fun week for me.

Sandi
    Last edited by Sandi Beech; 03-18-2021 at 09:46 PM.