Thread: When the cat's away, ...

When the cat's away, ...

I am fortunate to have an accepting wife. I am careful not to over do things because I want to be sure she is not overwhelmed. When I do wear a dress, she just says something like, ?Oh, you are wearing a dress. They are comfortable.? All of this even though she has helped me with complete transformations before.

But today she left for an overnight ladies outing. Pink fog has been coming in for several days. When I dropped her off at the meeting point, I could not wait to get home and be Jacke. Right now, a print knee length dress, bra, forms, stockings, heels and wig. Have not gone this far in a while. Other outfits to come. Not doing makeup because of my Covid beard. The beard may not last much longer for that reason.

I am so thankful for the folks on this forum and the friendship and wisdom that is shared. So glad to find out I am not alone. Who knows, I may eventually go with her on her ladies outings. <not likely> Or form my own group ??

That's great.... I secretly hope I have a business trip out of town where I can pack my stuff and maybe even go out in public where no one will know me... hehehehehe
    Take advantage of the opportunities allotted and go for it!

Very cool! This reminds me of a trip I took to Utah...and one Northern VA...

I gotta be honest, I was VERY nervous about checking my bag at the airport with a couple of pairs of tights and the ol' birdseed boobs but nothing came of it. I'm more concerned with the damn KID being away than the "cat" at this point. I'd like to have run of house before 10pm...

Covid has not been as kind on that front. I love my kid, but I am so sick of them! Fortunately spring break is coming up and my mother has agreed to take him off of our hands for a day or two. It's gonna be so onnnnn! HAH

Gold Member
    I also dress at home only. I do not go out dressed.I have a mustache for over 50 years.to shave it now would bring on questions.
    I do under dress 24/7, witch helps a little. Yes it is fun to get all dressed up, even with no place to go.

Jacke, enjoy your "you" time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like a cute outfit Jacke enjoy your girl time its precious you are so lucky to have a supportive wife. I understand sometimes its hard to remove the facial hair I struggled with this but I must say now I can?t stand to miss a day of shaving I think its a girl thing!

Jacke sounds like you two have a great relationship.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like you're about ready to go out and meet some other girls, Jacke!?

There used to be T events all over the country. And, will be again. Wildside and DLV r throwing a huge, double event in Vegas in Oct!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Jacke, Lucky you with such an accepting wife.
    Crissy

Jacke,

Yep, those times you can get an extended period to dress are just wonderful. You get time to fully immerse yourself into being femme. Lucky you she said jealously.

Reality Check
    It's nice to get the time to dress of course, but it's also a shame when it gets to the point where one is glad to be separated from his wife so he can dress. It's far better to get the dressing thing accepted by the wife. Remember, there will come a time when one of you is no longer around and you will miss that company.
    Krisi

An accepting wife means a lot for a lot of us.

I agree, don't go overboard and spoil things.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Jill: Yes, that is one of my two favorite dresses. I have never had a beard this long or for this long of a time. Kind of a love/dislike relationship.

Di: You are right. Great relationship for over 50 years. She was, and is, the one for me.

Sherry: We have done some surprising things together, but not sure about that. But you never know.

Krisi: Understand what you are saying. We spend more time together than most couples. In fact, we are rarely separate. Funny thing is, I did not do anything I would not have done with her here. Just some alone time including washing the dishes, cooking, internet and watching tv.

Beverly: going overboard can get you into unwanted waters. I tread gently.

Thanks all for the support.

Enjoy. Pity your time as Jacke is restricted.

Banned Read only
    Jackie, enjoy your time. Pre-covid Ihad some opportunities to dress, but, now the opportunities are non-existent. My wife is not appreciative of my crossdressing. Before, she retired I had been retired for ten years. She worked part-time, but, those were full days as a substitute teacher. I had seven hours of June Cleaver time to do domestic chores and prepare meals and bake. All was done in a dress and heels. When she went out of state for seven to ten days it was terrific; 24/7 with clothes hanging in the closets, shoes lined up at the foot of the bed, underwear in the drawers. I went out for evening drives and strolls.

The last time I had any femme time was New Year's Eve of 2019-2020; pre-covid when my wife babysat overnight at my daughter's apartment so she and her husband could spend the night away at a fraternity bash. Hopefully, the next New Year's Eve will be Covid-free but I am not betting on it.

I can appreciate some time alone dressing, but soon enough I want my cat back.

I enjoy being in the house alone. Right now I am trying on, and taking photos, of all the outfits in the closet. I am about 1/10 of the way thru. I take one day a week for the photo shoots.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jackie , Sounds like a fun time, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Jacke

Glad you got to have some fun. I was just thinking about the times when my wife went out of town and I pull everything out to try. I end up with stuff all over the place and it takes me a long time to pack everything back up. Just wondering if you do the same thing. I get kind of obsessed with it given the opportunity.

Sandi

Sandi
    That was my intent this time, but it did not work out that way. I stayed in the one outfit. Some work came up and I just got tired. Tough getting old. Fortunately, I do not have to worry about packing away, just hang it up and put away the foundation garments.