Well, my wife has convinced me (not completely) that it's time to move to an "age restricted" community. For those in other parts of the world, this is a community where one member of the household must be at least 55 years old. Children may visit but cannot live there and are not allowed to use the facilities.

In some ways, she is right of course, but I'm a bit concerned with privacy (as a crossdresser). Where we live now we have a decent sized lot and the houses are a bit separated from each other. The new place has the houses much closer together and closer to the street. Also, as a "senior" community, most folks don't go off to work each day, they walk around the neighborhood. They also seem to socialize with each other more than where we live now.

It's not like I will be going ot and walking the streets as Krisi, but the more modern houses have a lot more windows and as I mentioned, are closer together. It's possible that I will lose the freedom to walk freely around inside my own house and will have to make certain rooms "off limits" for Krisi.

Just venting, of course, like requires compromises. I'm not going to move out in the middle of the woods just for crossdressing freedom.