Thread: I feel so lucky.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

I feel so lucky.

Hey y'all!

I just felt like making this post, because I was just thinking that I feel SO lucky, for a number of reasons..... First of all, I feel lucky to be able to even be a crossdresser and be able to dress whenever I have a chance and allow my feminine side to come out. Secondly, I feel lucky to have found this forum, been accepted into this small, yet wonderful corner of the www and be able to talk to y'all, post my pictures and thoughts and not have to worry about being judged for it.

Last, but certainly NOT least..... I feel very luck and blessed to have a GG friend who accepts me for who I am, she accepts my CD'ing and she understands. Now, she's the married one whom I told y'all about before, her husband knows that she and I talk and he's cool with it. Anyway, another reason I feel lucky to have her for a friend is because she sent me some female products..... She sent me some sample perfumes, nail polish, eyeshadow, setting powder, lipstick, shower gel and lotion!

So yes, I feel SO blessed and lucky to have all of these things in my life, because knowing that I can come here, make posts and talk with y'all, to me is a very positive and supportive thing, also I can talk with my GG friend anytime I want and it's amazing to know that she's supportive as well. I cannot talk to anyone in my family about my CD'ing, because as I said before, (ESPECIALLY my dad), my family is very judgmental and bigotted when it comes to things like this. So, thank y'all SO much for your support on my CD'ing and all of the advice and comments that I've gotten from y'all so far!
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 03-19-2021 at 11:55 AM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Hi Kimberly, I can tell you are having a good day and gosh we all need more of them. We are all fortunate to have this site, I often think how I would be doing without it or all of our wonderful members.
    Keep the good attitude going!
    Crissy

Kimberly, I'm glad that crossdressing pleases you, and that you can share with a friend!
    I feel lucky too to have that strange extension to my male experience, to venture in these territories, like I am glad to sometimes be 50 yards under the surface visiting another world. Keep up the good mood!

I always though about my other side as a blessing, you can really understand both sides of the coin, per say.
    I often worry how other see it as a curse, shame themselves as some have a hard time dealing their femme side.
    So it is nice to see those of us who nurture our aspirations in a positive influence!
    Keep smiling, accepting, and enjoying being a well rounded person on the inside.
    It's the spice of life!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Kimberly, you are progressing well, maybe one day your family will soften their views a little and then everything will be in place.

Enjoy what you have for now and good luck.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Kimberly

I am trying to get caught up with posts. I saw yours and meant to reply before now.

I can certainly relate to some of your sentiments, especially the parts about non accepting family members. With that in mind, I do get some level of therapy so to speak by being able to discuss the dressing topics here with you all. It has been an interesting ride and sharing the experiences is fulfilling for me as well.

Sandi

Glad you have a supportive friend, wish I have the same.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kimberly , It is so wonderful that you have this special Friend, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!