Thread: My soft female side

My soft female side

Hi girls, as you probably know I am making these videos in which I perform classic rock songs dressed as a rockchick (somebody recently called me a dragqueen, you cannot be serious I said!). Any way, I always play loud rocking songs from Bowie, Led Zeppelin, Queen and all those sort of artists. But I thought it was time for a change, it was time for my soft female, gentle musical side. This new song I choose was chasing cars by snow patrol (oh my god, what a great song that is?)
    Anyway, for all my sisters, love Fiona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IFYLGs--lg

Fiona, don't worry about the drag queen bit, that is how they see you, I can see the soft side as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I really love this . Period .
    I always look forward to your videos , you are VERY, very talented . That's BESIDES putting this all together on your own .
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Good job. Staying on a crossdressing theme I just upgraded my compressor pedal to an EHX Tone Corset which makes a total of three EHX pedals. I use the Tascam DP24SD for tracking and finish mixing and mastering on the computer. I wish you weren?t on the other side of the Atlantic. I have never jammed in a dress.

Fantastic! You go girl! I loved it! I also noted the coordinated clothes that were worn! Wonderful job! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I love your take on music videos and marveled at it all.
    I kind of know what it takes to make one of your videos.
    You can see you were able to seamlessly stitch multivideos into a interesting backdrop and sync it all up flawlessly.
    Very curious what computer program does all this?
    Love the Gibson in another video and the Marshall half stacks, the pro drums, and gosh..all the stage stuff.
    So what does you real studio look like?
    I have a small dining room I keep my 5 guitars, a Fender Mustang, a Casio CTK-533 and a zoom R8, where I record in.
    I use a Steinberg Cubase LE AI Elements ver.10.5 to record my tunes but I am just starting to learn it....so I am amazed you can so the video side of it too.
    I am tinkering with Flash Integro VideoEditor but I get lost pretty quick learning it all.
    That has to be one of your full time hobbies!
    So what are you using for an amp? What is your favorite guitar? What is your oldest guitar?
    I have a 1974 blonde lawsuit Japanese Univox Les Paul copy that is my favorite, it plays like butter...
    Hope you don't mind me following you over there on you-tube.
    Thanks for sharing....jam on!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Very nice indeed.

Thank you.

Lisa
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Thank you for the kind words, I?ll try to answer all questions. The computerprogram is magix music maker for the audio, and magix video de luxe for the movie. The Marshall stacks and the drums are just pictures, found on the internet, the amp I use is a very small boss 10 watt home-amp, right next to my computer, I use a green screen for the videos, the lead guitar is played and recorded live, the rest is playback (but I?ve played and sang it all myself, except for the drums), my favorite guitar is the Ibanez, but I use the Les Paul too, The Les Paul was my first ?real? guitar, bought in 1974?.Fiona

Quote Originally Posted by candykowal View Post
    I love your take on music videos and marveled at it all.
    I kind of know what it takes to make one of your videos.
    You can see you were able to seamlessly stitch multivideos into a interesting backdrop and sync it all up flawlessly.
    Very curious what computer program does all this?
    Love the Gibson in another video and the Marshall half stacks, the pro drums, and gosh..all the stage stuff.
    So what does you real studio look like?
    I have a small dining room I keep my 5 guitars, a Fender Mustang, a Casio CTK-533 and a zoom R8, where I record in.
    I use a Steinberg Cubase LE AI Elements ver.10.5 to record my tunes but I am just starting to learn it....so I am amazed you can so the video side of it too.
    I am tinkering with Flash Integro VideoEditor but I get lost pretty quick learning it all.
    That has to be one of your full time hobbies!
    So what are you using for an amp? What is your favorite guitar? What is your oldest guitar?
    I have a 1974 blonde lawsuit Japanese Univox Les Paul copy that is my favorite, it plays like butter...
    Hope you don't mind me following you over there on you-tube.
    Thanks for sharing....jam on!
    [SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Star01 View Post
    Good job. Staying on a crossdressing theme I just upgraded my compressor pedal to an EHX Tone Corset which makes a total of three EHX pedals. I use the Tascam DP24SD for tracking and finish mixing and mastering on the computer. I wish you weren?t on the other side of the Atlantic. I have never jammed in a dress.
    It would be great fun to jam with some sisters!!! Fiona

Quote Originally Posted by fiona de wilde View Post
    .... The computerprogram is magix music maker for the audio, and magix video de luxe for the movie. .... the amp I use is a very small boss 10 watt home-amp, right next to my computer, I use a green screen for the videos, the lead guitar is played and recorded live, the rest is playback (but I?ve played and sang it all myself, except for the drums), my favorite guitar is the Ibanez, but I use the Les Paul too, The Les Paul was my first ?real? guitar, bought in 1974?.....
    It would be great fun to jam with some sisters!!! Fiona
    That would be cool to jam with a group of like minded girls! I would mind visiting Holland just to visit Amsterdam as Candice! That is on my bucket list....
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Platinum Member
    Hi Foina , Very nicely dine That was great, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Don't worry about being called a "drag queen". That's what many people will call any of us they read.

Another fan! Great songs! I love rock & roll songs and you all play so good.