Thread: Hi I am Denisse (Nisse)

Hi I am Denisse (Nisse)

Hi ladies!
    I am Denisse but I had to choose the short form Nisse 🙁...
    I am new here and kind of new on cross dressing.
    I am 42 years old (unhappily) married and happy parent of two boys.
    As you can see my English is not as good as I wanted, I am from Colombia and just move to NYC area to work.
    Do this has been a dream since I was 15 and wear my mother swimsuit. It has been almost 30 years of looking for excuses not to do, and looking your histories I feel more confident and I want to give me a chance to do it, and go as far as possible

Hi Denisse, I too started by snatching swimsuits and pantyhose from my mother. I had to (kinda) stop after she caught me and discovered my stash!
    I hope you will be happy in NYC, it's probably quite a change from Colombia.
    Welcome to the forums.

Welcome Denisse! It's always interesting to know where people come from. Don't worry about your English. It takes time to get it perfect, but you don't need to be perfect to be understood. A woman friend of mine was a technical writer, so she knew all about English. Although she was a native English speaker herself, she used to say with a wink: "It's a difficult language, English--until you get the hang of it!" And she was right. English is a difficult language, compared with many. But the whole purpose of language is to communicate and be understood, and what you've said is perfectly understandable.

You seem disappointed that you "had to choose" the short form of your name, "Nisse." I'm not sure why. I took a look, and I didn't see anyone else called "Denisse" on this board. So you can be "Denisse" here if you like. "Denise" in various forms is a very popular name. There just aren't any spelled your way on this board, that's all. But perhaps you prefer to be "Nisse" for some other reason.

I'm sorry you're not happy in your marriage. I wonder if that's about your crossdressing. Unfortunately a number of members here have that difficulty in their relationships, while others are luckier. But I'm glad you have two good sons to be proud of.

You're just like me and a lot of other crossdressers here who started dressing in our early teens by trying on Mom's clothes. (Or a sister's clothes, except that I didn't have any sisters.) And then trying to resist the urge to dress for a long time, until we came to accept it. Anyway I hope you realize your dream.

Welcome Denisse,

Here are a few guidelines to help you navigate the forum.

You will find that you can only post in certain sections, all new members are restricted in this way until they have 10 posts. Once you have reached this, a number of other forums will open for you. This includes a section dedicated to Clothing, Shopping and Beauty. If you post a topic in the main M2F forum that should be in a restricted access section, it will be deleted and you will be invited to repost once you have access (10 posts)

Most, if not all, of your questions can be answered in the Rules and FAQs section. Please read these before asking any question regarding the use of the forum and your profile.

You will not have access to the Private Messaging system until you reach 10 posts, however, should you need to contact any staff you can start a thread here. Only members of the moderating staff and yourself can see the thread once you have started it.
    I hope that you enjoy NYC.

Platinum Member
    Hi Nisse, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are Home,

What ever question you have There is a 99.875% chance one or more of us will have an answer for you.

I started dressing 74 years ago at age 4, >Orchid**oo**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Denisse, Welcome to the forum and Isuggest you read the guidelines that Char has suggested.

You will find we are a helpful bunch here, my Spanish is not very good either so do not worry if you get it wrong.

We will all help you, do enjoy your stay with us.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Welcome Denisse. This is a right place for you to share your story and find answer too. BTW I am located in NYC as well.

Hi Nisse, welcome and I hope you are well and finding your true self - we can only be what we are.

Welcome and may your dream come true....

Lisa
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Hi Nisse, greeting and welcome.
    Enjoy the chance to explore your feminine side when you get a chance as I have found it to be a great stress reliever.
    I imagine your life is consumed by stress, with a wife and 2 boys for be concerned about, moving to America for work and trying to thank those people who help you along the way, can be daunting. Remember to take time for you too.
    Being femme is a great escape from the reality of the stress and struggles without doing drugs.
    Enjoy your girly time, it's the best high and good for the soul.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!