So I have not dressed since last May and it was really starting to get to me.

A little back story is my wife has known I dressed for years and my kid has known since they came out as genderfluid at about the age of 15 but other than some pictures on my blog and Twitter has never seen me dressed IRL.

After the first lockdown here in Ontario, our kid's partner was having a crappy experience at home so we suggested they come to stay with us which meant I was not able to dress or do much of anything since about last May. Well after the last 10 months the partner was able to get a decent break from their parents and moved back home.

I decided after 10 months of almost no dressing at all I would ask the kid how they felt about seeing me dressed around the house and I got an excited "YES". Our kid is really into cosplay and other things and to my surprise were really interested in the things I use in my transformations.

So as I sit here and type this in my jeans and blouse (no makeup tonight) they are sitting on the couch beside me checking out some Youtube videos and working on some art.

Seems to be going pretty well at this point.

Cynthia