Thread: Moved another step forward.

Moved another step forward.

So I have not dressed since last May and it was really starting to get to me.

A little back story is my wife has known I dressed for years and my kid has known since they came out as genderfluid at about the age of 15 but other than some pictures on my blog and Twitter has never seen me dressed IRL.

After the first lockdown here in Ontario, our kid's partner was having a crappy experience at home so we suggested they come to stay with us which meant I was not able to dress or do much of anything since about last May. Well after the last 10 months the partner was able to get a decent break from their parents and moved back home.

I decided after 10 months of almost no dressing at all I would ask the kid how they felt about seeing me dressed around the house and I got an excited "YES". Our kid is really into cosplay and other things and to my surprise were really interested in the things I use in my transformations.

So as I sit here and type this in my jeans and blouse (no makeup tonight) they are sitting on the couch beside me checking out some Youtube videos and working on some art.

Seems to be going pretty well at this point.

Cynthia
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

That sounds like a big break threw and probably well worth the wait. Keep us informed of any other advantages, I love reading positive stories.

Nice story, Cynthia. Very good of you to take in another person in difficulty. Also so good your child is so accepting. I love Kingston by the way. Hope you get your vaccine soon.

With accepting children who are enthusiastic as well, you should be on top of the moon.

Just get used to living as a woman, that is probably the next step.

I agree you have to do it part time for a while as you do have to work and earn money somehow. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thanks, Maria. It was a breakthrough for me mostly as at this point it was really only my fear holding me back from doing it.

I doubt I will be getting a vaccine until at least September here Frannie, They are currently still working on the 60+ here.

Our kid is very accepting Beverley, the wife asked them how they felt last night seeing me like that and our kid answered "it's just clothes". I have it pretty good I think.

Hi Cynthia,

This is such a wonderful story. Congrats!!,
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Glad things are moving in the right direction for you.My kids and older grand kids know about Michelle but don't want any part of meeting me as Michelle
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Thanks, Robin. It's been a long time coming.

Sorry to hear that your family is not so supportive of you Michelle, maybe someday in the future?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nice story, Cynthia. I love happy endings!

Only I'm confused about your "kid"? Is he or she, or whatever, singular our plural?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It's just the one "kid" Sherry but they are gender fluid so they use "they" "them" pronouns. The other one was their partner that lived with us for the last 10 months.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cynthia , That is so Awesome, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!