Thread: Nothing hasn't changed with something

Nothing hasn't changed with something

Nothing hasn't changed with something since I went fulltime at age 27,my customers.I have a heavy equipment and farm equipment repair shop which is mobile and at my shop.All they have said are I am the same person I was before but much happier.Have adjusted very well calling me Cassie to this day.I go to 8 farms with the mobile stuff fixing and repairing their farm equipment and heavy equipment.Did tell them this and reacted very well knowing my good back ground.All said I will still be fixing and repairing them.It includes customers that drop off equipment at my shop that need to be repaired and fixed.Said they will never go to anyone else.Started as side jobs working a Case dealership and then at a John Deere dealership at first before I started this 6 years ago.I admit it has been a wise choice and glad having my customers still.A couple customers of mine have helped me out too,one is transgender and the other is bigender both living and dressing as women.Told me don't look back and they will always be there for me.

That is wonderful to hear. Your clients are top notch, stand up people. Tell them that this group, that is thousands strong, is filled with great people who appreciate them and who support you fully.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

They are stand up people and defend me well too.One customer had an employee call me something nasty I will not mention on here.He witnessed this employee say it too,told him I am like any normal person and fired him on the spot.This customer does not allow any hatred on transgender people and crossdressers.I also see his wife,she does my hair and just like him out of their house.His wife treats me well the same as her genetic female customers.His wife has 12 customers whom are in the transgender and crossdressing community and I am one of them.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cass , I truly love hearing a lovely story like this, >Orchid**!!**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Great that you have such a good customer base. It's hard to find a mechanic that will travel to the farm in my area.

Cass, Sounds like you are doing great, nice to have good people to do business with.
    Crissy

I build and repair commercial fishing boats up and down the East coast.Presently in Gloucester,Ma as I have much work here. All of my customer base is accepting and some are even totally inclusive. I view it as a "test" of them, not me. I can always find more customers for my services if someone doesn't want to be nice.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Banned Read only
    Cass,
    I feel it's wonderful for you and so good to pass on the great response to other members of the forum and trans community .

I've been full time now over three years and it's been great , not a single problem , my avatar picture was taken by a good friend at my art group , some knew me in male mode and some only know me as Teresa but all have totally allowed me to integrate back into the art group . I hope to run my own art group when the pandemic is over .

I've also found people are very much on your side , they want you to succeed , being TG really is no big deal to them as long as you are honest and forthright , most of them do pickup on how much happier I am , being a grumpy old man in no alternative for me or them .

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Glad this worked out for you. Especially good to see helping those Farmers repair their equipment with your special knowledge from where you have worked. Right to repair isn't dead. I'm pulling for it. Would be a sad day when we can't repair something we purchased. Kind of like we don't really own it. Makes no sense to me.

Banned Read only
    Something has changed with nothing? Strike that! Reverse it!

Looks like a good outcome, as they have said don't look back, the future is ahead of you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My thanks to you for helping to normalize the TG community with the larger community as a whole. You are obviously a good person, and stand-up business person, both of which seem to be the priority with your customers. That is what progress looks like.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Cass, sounds wonderful! I am happy for you! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Genifer Teal View Post
    Glad this worked out for you. Especially good to see helping those Farmers repair their equipment with your special knowledge from where you have worked. Right to repair isn't dead. I'm pulling for it. Would be a sad day when we can't repair something we purchased. Kind of like we don't really own it. Makes no sense to me.
    I know breakdowns cost money on the job,they know I fix their equipment right the first time.One customer,his 8 year old son knows when I come seeing my Kenworth service truck.