Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 question - Is tucking bad for... your bits

I have issues with peronies and have always wondered if tucking created the problem.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Kirsty, I'm old now but had similar "attention" problems when I first began dressing in my 50's.
    I found if I just waited, my soldier would relax. If he saluted again after pointing south? That isn't an issue!

I tucked every time I dressed the last 25 years. It's comfortable and automatic. I use special tite thongs.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Kristy, I'm glad you've asked these questions. I've just started tucking and I also experience some arousal with the process. I've found if I wear a control type of panty it helps a lot however the biggest help was tucking every day, even if just for a bit. The repeated attempts seem to help stop the arousal from happening as the block and tackle get used to the procedure to tuck them away.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I, too, am one of those who simply can't physically tuck, despite my many past attempts in various ways. Sometimes I wish I could, but it is what it is, as they say.

It's really no biggie, though, as there are definitely some ways around that.

And yes, I've been en-femme out in public plenty of times, without an issue regarding the non-tuck. Don't let that stop anyone.

So, for those having any kind of problems or concerns with tucking, either physically or mentally? No harm in *not* doing it. Always a valid option.

If you wear any normal everyday cloth, especially a skirt or dress, I don't see a point of tucking. The only time one needs tucking is probably with form fitting clothes, probably a bodycon dress or leggings.

On that front, I have seen Internet video of some person from Japan who did it with such perfection (just like everything they do). One can not tell that it is a tuck even when she is completely naked. There are also various ways to tuck for swim suit. Those usually involve tapes and that usually hurts after a while and can be pretty painful to take off.

It does not seem to have much long term adverse effect. After all, one can live perfectly well and happily with the bits removed.
    Leslie's Advanture into the Unknown - http://lesliesd.weebly.com/

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I have been tucking for over 30 years and it has never caused me any problems. I currently tape tuck with KT Tape or the Carmen Liu tape and it is truly painless. No more escaping bits to be sat upon or crushed while crossing your legs so lady like. I have found that I can buy KT tape on line in a skin tone so that even in a wet bathing suit my tuck stays until I want to remove it. The tape give a real nice frontal look under leggings. I can also say that the Carmen Liu line of tucking panties also looks real nice in leggings and even in pantyhose. In case you have not noticed I love Carmen Liu and her GI collection. Her bras are sized for a wider spread of the chest and look so nice and feminine.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Use a walnut cracker, problem solved!!!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Bobbie, Maybe so after the swelling and pain goes away and you regain focus of your eyes.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Reality Check
    For an accurate answer, you should ask your doctor or at least seek advice on a medical forum, not a crossdressing forum.

That said, I haven't had any issues from tucking.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    Krisi,
    I would say most doctors would have less of an idea than most people on the forum not unless he had tried it for himself . We are all different , we deal with it on a personal basis , what works for one may not work for another , so a doctor couldn't really give a definitive answer .

Bobbi,
    Many years ago I use to help my father in law in the lambing season , towards the end of the season we had to round them up and castrate the male lambs , I soon discovered what a simple band of strong elastic could do ! Still brings tears to my eyes with the thought of it but it was cheap and very effective .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-25-2021 at 10:03 AM.

Reality Check
    We tend to rely on our personal experiences while doctors typically rely on their training and medical research.

As I posted, tucking has not caused me any apparent problems, but I have no idea if there's a possibility of long term damage. A doctor would be more apt to know that.
    Krisi

When you consider the mechanics of tucking there are a couple of obvious things that could cause a problem. The first is the stuffing of the boys into the attic which might cause damage either directly to the testicles or to the blood supply. The second is the increased risk of bacteria from the danker areas getting into the urethra and travelling down into the testicles where it wreaks havoc. An infected testicle not only hurts (a lot) but there is a good chance of either losing it or suffering atrophy.

Anecdotally the risks appear to be low but does anyone going to the doctor tell them that they have been tucking?

Silver Member
    It is possible that it could also contribute to Peyronie's disease. This is where some trauma occurs to the erectile tissue due to bending stress. The body then produces plaque or collagen scar tissue which is not as flexible, and creates a bend during erections. It can be mild or pronounced, and can cause urinary difficulty, or performance issues or pain and emotional issues. There are treatments, some of which are drastic. Recently there is a new course that is more effective with fewer permanent side effect. If you are having any issues like this, brushing or hematomas, or hear a popping sound, get to a urologist pronto.

https://peyronies-disease.xiaflex.co...hat-is-xiaflex