Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 question - Is tucking bad for... your bits

1 question - Is tucking bad for... your bits

Hi all,

I would describe myself as a weekend CD.
    But when I do, like to fem up.. 🥰

Occasionally have tried tucking for a more authentic look, (but how do I put this)...... can get aroused by it a little also.

Thinking when this happens, my man bit is not meant to be pointing where it?s pointing (if you get my drift), just worried I?m doing damage to vessels, muscles or other biological bits

So question is can tucking be bad for some ? Is it for more dedicated persons ? Should I just stop it ?

I know that?s 3 questions, but whose doing the math ? 🤔

Has not hurt me and I am old! Sigh. Mine point back just fine and the boys slide up into the canal from which they descended very smoothly. Properly done I can not even feel them there.

My tucking method : Rago rxtra firm panties, OBG . I have been doing this for years and no problem with my boy .

As many times as I have tucked, I have experienced no side or after effects.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I have heard/read you can get an Inguinal (the canals from which testicles descend) hernia. Mine are about the size of a chicken egg. And I do get some lasting soreness in the canals after tucking, with a gaff, and especially if I've crossed legs. Nothing serious, that I know of. But all the above concerns me for the long term

I have read that if tucking hurts or there is difficulty getting the boys to go up into the inguinal canal then stop and don't do it. The only side effect I have read about is long term tucking could affect sperm viability from the higher body temperature in the canal.

It shouldn't be uncomfortable and never has been for me. An effective and tight tuck has always been an important part of looking and feeling as feminine as possible.

Banned Read only
    Kirsty,
    I don't have a choice as I'm fulltime , I've never been able to find the inguinal canal besides I've had a hernia repair on my left side and some say it isn't possible to tuck fully anyway .

I use a second pair of control panties to keep it all tucked out of the way without any problems , besides if it does permanent damage then the obvious solution is have them removed .

It's your personal choice to stop but for me it would mean I can't wear jeans of tight skirts and my bodycon dresses so i won't be stopping any time soon .

Banned Read only
    If you tuck 24/7 for years, you can expect some kind of atrophy or complication. Just as if you put your arm in a sling for years, it might not work so well over time. I have been tucking for two decades (not 24/7 of course) and have yet to encounter any issues. Our bodies are incredibly resilient.

Mines not big enough to tuck, Just acept Im a girl, lol

I?ve been tucking for over 20 years not and have never had a problem before. They just slide back where they came from plus other things go there too without being too graphic. It gives the look of a GG but no pain or discomfort at all.

I have never found the inguinal canal so, as Teresa said, control panties go on first then whatever matches my bra.
    I would be more than happy to lose the balls but probably left it a bit late.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kirsty , 78 years old and never a problem, >Orchid**oo**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm glad it works so sell for so many, but the answer depends partly on your anatomy. Just as different women have different size breasts, I have (I'm told) an unusually large pair-down-there. I have no problem finding the canals and getting everything tucked away, and it's comfortable enough at first, but if I do it for an hour I'll ache for a day. I've tried many times over the years, and tried all of the tips in the big sticky thread about this topic, but this is a situation where being a well endowed GM is not a good thing.

I have always wondered... those who tuck, could you run for your life if you had to?

Thanks all..

It was more to do with when my soldier tries to stand to attention (if you pardon the reference)

Sounds like most who are successful have no issues over years, but think I?d maybe be best to invest in Bridget Jones style pants as that seems a safer alternative for myself....

Do not be too severe in the practice early in your tucking.

Let things grow and mould into place.

Like using a corset to train your waist, start with a little adjustment and then rack up the activity as your waist begins to respond.

All your insides have to find a new place.

Ever been on a crush loaded train when others want to board? :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Let's face it. That equipment was not designed to be treated that way. It is not likely to produce any serious problems, but as Danielle points out, it drives your sperm count way down. If reproducing is not a factor in your life anymore, that doesn't matter, otherwise be careful - you may not produce healthy wigglers.

Nice to hear that others have trouble tucking too, I gave up and use a gaff and or control panties.

I’ve suffered no problems, and I’ve tucked every day for years. But then after our last child was born, I was looking at myself in the mirror for thinking, "I really don’t need this stuff anymore. It's caused enough trouble for one lifetime."

So, even if tucking did cause shrinkage and low sperm count, I wouldn’t care.

Platinum Member
    I don't make any effort to hide anything when at home. There is no "arousal" when it comes to being en femme, so the style of my dresses (empire waist, sheath, wrap) is not form fitting. When out for an evening stroll I always wear a control panty. No need to "mangle the dangle."

No issues for me and I've been doing it for years.
    Of course not being above average helps I'm sure. About the only detriment I've read is that the twins don't like the extra warmth and it may affect sperm production or viability, but then at my age that's something that is a non-issue. A little atrophy wouldn't hurt either as I'm really not happy with all that stuff there anyway.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Just hearing the term tucking throws me back to 1959 when I went off a jump on my bike and my feet came off the pedals. I came down on that top bar that is on boys bikes. I have not gone out in public but if and when I ever do I will opt for hiding instead of tucking. It probably won?t hurt me to tuck but I instantly tense up and cringe just thinking about it. I don?t normally dislike my bits but that is one case where they are a literal pain.

I tuck for around 5 years before get orchiectomy. It never stopped working even now after 9 months of the orchiectomy it still working, so my experience is not damage, except it could be to tight and you stop feeling it, numbness, but before your will feel some pain...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty2907 View Post
    Hi all,

I would describe myself as a weekend CD.
    But when I do, like to fem up.. ��

Occasionally have tried tucking for a more authentic look, (but how do I put this)...... can get aroused by it a little also.

Thinking when this happens, my man bit is not meant to be pointing where it?s pointing (if you get my drift), just worried I?m doing damage to vessels, muscles or other biological bits

So question is can tucking be bad for some ? Is it for more dedicated persons ? Should I just stop it ?

I know that?s 3 questions, but whose doing the math ? ��

If one feels no discomfort - like circulation being cut off - all should be fine- I wouldn't worry about them falling off etc ;o)

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Kristy, that's a good question and I've wondered that myself..... Me, I don't tuck if I'm wearing a loose dress or skirt. I only tuck when I wear leggings, jeggings or women's shorts. But when I do tuck, if I don't do it correctly and it depends on how I sit, I can wind up actually sitting on one of my testicles and as we all know, it is NOT pleasant! LOL

But reading others' answers on this thread, I'd say there are no long-term effects from tucking. But if it gets to be too uncomfortable for you, I'd suggest ordering a hiding gaffe so that way you don't have to tuck..... But, the draw-back to a hiding gaffe, (I've had two of them, one made of cloth and another made of silicon), they tend to be too bulky and not very convincing, thus giving too much of a "camel toe" effect between your legs..... I hope I can say that without any repercussions, it's the best way I know how to describe it. LOL
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 03-24-2021 at 12:18 PM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Not an option for me. I have a plumbing issue that prevents it.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.