Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obsession through your years

My obsession is with being me.
    I've been indulging it for the last year with all the lockdowns and as the door begins to open I fear I will have to lose some of myself.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm obsessed with my nails. Prior to accepting genderfluidness I used to bite my nails something fierce. Once I accepted my feminine side and ket her out, I magically stopped. I've since started talking care of them and love growing them out.

I'm also obsessed with hair removal. Since I came out I started shaving my legs. I love the smoothness so much it has progressed to other parts of my body. Most recently my chest. Bras and tops look so much better now.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!