Thread: My kids

My kids

I am lucky to have 4 kids in my life still,have one daughter and 3 sons.My daughter is the oldest,she is 25 followed by my sons whom are 18,16 and 12.They love me as their dad although it was tough with my sons.It was real easy with my daughter whom adjusted very well to the changes when I started going fulltime at 27.My sons,it took them time to accept it that I am completely happy as Cassie fulltime now.My exes say I am a great father still,get my youngest two on weekends and never missed a part of their life.My daughter saw I was much happier right away when I first started dressing as Cassie fulltime.Proud of her for putting someone in line good,her husband.She has to remind him to call me Cassie most of the time.We have a good bond to this day and my ex with her sees this.She says I look beautiful dressed as a woman more.My sons,they didn't want to talk to me at first and wanted me out of their life.That wasn't going to happen with me and my ex agreed with me on this.Got them to work things out with them and they learned a lot from it.One was this is me and I am 100% completely happy fulltime as Cassie.Other is live your life the way you want it in a good way.

Glad things are working out for you - awesome fami!y

Daughter knows me more,one is my nickname which is Marya whom is a character on the TV show Hogan's Heroes.Knows iI like her style.I sound like her and she seen after watching an episode with me.This clip reminds of me, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOf37i5HIuo&t=3s

Banned Read only
    Casie,
    My daughter is 42 and my son 40 but now I have three young grandchildren . My daughter totally supports me , we've shopped and been to shows her daughter is fine with me but it's been agreed I'm still grandpa to her . My son decided to drop in and have coffee with me , he said it was about time he met me after three years of me going fulltime . The feeling is his two young sons are too young to understand , I have to open minded and see both sides of that debate but at the moment I have to do male mode if I see them. That does get harder because the last time I was in male mode was a few hours a couple of days before Xmas . My ex-wife has met me once , she walked in my front door to bring me the marriage certificate so I could get the divorce started , she threw her arms in the air saying , " It's horrilble , I can't deal with it !" .We sat and had coffee , checked the divorce documents then she left after half an hour .

She has told my son and daughter that I've been too good a father so they shouldn't ignore me . Nowdays we chat like friends on the phone sometime talk over old times and remmber the good times we had as a family which is good because no one can take those memories away .

My life is very much how I want it now I'm comfortable and happy being Teresa and the great thing is I haven't lost my family .

Daughter sees I am more comfortable as Cassie.Her husband,calls me sir and that irritates her including me.My sons,it was a learning curve for them knowing I was not the typical male liking to wear female clothing more.I am 42 now,daughter came into this world when I was 17 making a few dumb choices learning from them
    Last edited by Cass42; 03-24-2021 at 04:00 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cass , It is great that you are being accepted like that, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My daughter when I told her said to me " I always thought there was somethingn there" she is realy pleased for me and bought me a lovely skirt for my last birthday. My son on the other hand said " Holy crap dad", did not want to see me dressed when he came to visit nor would he stay in my house, however that soon changed and i think he has come to accept me to a degree.
    The thing I said to both of them is that "I am still the dad deep down, but I dress differently now". my son took a while to accept all of this and I think things are alright with him from the tone of messages I get.
    My daughter on the other hand is so pleased for me plus I found a GF who totally accepts the femme side side of me.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Since you went full time at 27 doing the math you have been full time 15 years and the kids they are now 25, 18, 16 and 12 that made them 10 , 3, 1 and the youngest not born yet when you went full time .....they grew up with you that way right?
    I might be reading it wrong but doing the math I do not understand not talking to you or a learning curve like you said SINCE they were young and they grew up with you that way plus all they ever knew
    -So I am confused as that is all they knew since you went full time 15 years ago. None of this makes sense .
    Last edited by Di; 03-25-2021 at 11:25 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Our younger daughter (19) is totally fine with it and sees me more happy when I get the opportunity to be in girl mode I have traded dresses and skirts with her and it's fun.. our youngest (18) boy likes to call himself Vanessa to them it's normal lol.. I pretty much s always am wearing pretty girly clothes and my hair has gotten super long and as long as hair is kept nice my wife doesn't seem to mind.. I leave corsets, dresses, skirts,stockings, heels wigs etc around and don't hide them (even forms) from her but still don't try to wear dresses etc around her besides the women's underwear and jeans and soft pj bottoms that replaced the often worn sweats (she likes less sweatpants wearing),leggings pink sneakers etc.. she is not quite as fine with it as our kids are.. generational thing and I respect that wife likes the man she married and I like to be that for her and the kids..

My daughter does go shopping with me sometimes too,sees the difference.Shopping for men's clothes was getting boring and now much more fun shopping for women's clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cass42 View Post
    Daughter sees I am more comfortable as Cassie.Her husband,calls me sir and that irritates her including me.
    "What's up with that" ? If you have been living as you for all those years, then how can he call you Sir ???
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Hi Cass,

It's so wonderful you have an accepting family. Congrats!!!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

A lot harder for boys losing a father, a bit like girls who lose a mother by transitioning.

I say that as I only know one woman that transitioned later in life.

M to F transitioning seems extremely common by comparison.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Son 50 and daughters 45, 43 and seven grandkids, three in their teens. They would blow a gasket if they knew.

I have three boys, 34, 36 and 37.
    The middle one was fundamental to out to the others and the rest of the world. I'm out to my wife like 5 years ago but she made me promise the boys would never know. I was just a crossdresser.

One day, like three years ago,, the middle one told me about his own life and then ask me to talk about mine. He knew, so it was easier and he encouraged me to talk to his siblings. He has a PhD on psychology.

The rest was easy. The youngest one is captain in his station as a paramedic firefighter, his wife is a physician assistant studying right now to get the MD.

The oldest one is a executive in a big telecommunications company and has a Master in history and anthropology, so he has the education to understand. None of them ever had given me a bad moment.

The one was my real concern is my grandson. He is 12 now. One day, when he was 10, I ask him if in the school they had taught him about sex and other issues, he answered just the basics, I laugh and ask what is it, so he answer my mom and dad love me so much they made me.
    I ask him so what about me, he answer, since you're a woman I'd seen you happier.

Against some people is afraid about kids, the earlier they learn the better.

My life couldn't be better now. I gave a dad to my kids, a husband to my wife but now we are the best friends. Two women living together as wife and husband.

Devi San Martin
    Last edited by Devi SM; 03-25-2021 at 10:03 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    While I agree with Di, your math doesn't "add up"?

But, it's great to read a post from a T that's obviously been thru some tuff times! Yet, is living a happy life after transition!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!