Hey y'all.

Well, I was actually going to go out CD'd today...... I had a really cute outfit picked out, along with a wig and knew what makeup I was gonna wear as well. I shaved, brushed my teeth, had my shower with women's body wash and put on women's Dove deodorant. After that, I put on my underclothes, (panties, bra, breast forms, tights and shaper), then put on nail polish, came back into my living room to let it dry. Then, I went back into my bathroom and was just about to begin my makeup routine when it hit...... I just felt like, UGH! I don't feel like doing this today, so I stopped cold before I even began to put on makeup and I removed my nail polish.

I don't know why this feeling came over me today, I fully intended on going out as Kimberly. I just kinda feel icky and and little blech today, I have no idea why. Perhaps one reason is, we're expecting some storms in my area today that could get severe, so anxiety about that sorta set in. I guess that's why I changed my mind about going out dressed today.

So, have any of you had a day like this?