Thread: Slightly annoyed with myself !

Banned Read only

Slightly annoyed with myself !

Yesterday ( Thursday ) was a lovely morning ,warmish sunshine and not too much wind . I had to pop into town and pick up my order of fence paint and buy some more photo paper for my printer .

It had been a while since I'd worn a skirt out so I picked out my fine cord skirts and chose the navy coloured one , it's still chilly enough to need opaque tights so I wore navy ones to match the skirt , I had a blue, patterned blouse and a pale blue cardigan worn under my lightweight jacket and then decided to slip my black heeled leather boots on . The heels aren't excessive but my skirt was a little shorter than I remembered above my knees . My first stop was Toolstation to get my fence paint and had a joke with the SAs , then popped across the road to get my paper only to find PC World were only doing click and collect . I didn't really want to go into the town centre but had no choice to find another shop for the paper . As I said it has been a while since I'd worn a skirt and hearing my heels on the pavement , I have to admit my mind did begin to drift and I felt quite sexy walking through town but I felt more annoyed than happy because all I was doing was shopping not heading for a night out . It's also been a while since I've known people turn when they hear the heels on the pavement .

Later that evening I chatted to my TS friend on the phone and told her how I felt about my feelings , she replied , " Good for you , women have the right to feel that way sometimes , I feel like that when I'm wearing something different or going out for the evening , women feel as sexy as men sometimes ." It was lovely to hear her say that and thanked her for it .

We both agreed that also part of the problem was through the isolation of lockdown due to Covid 19, we are losing the personal contact , we've possibly lost some of our identity .

The next time I'll give my brown skirt an outing no matter how I feel .

No need to be annoyed, my dear friend. There are days like that and your TS friend is right on the money. Let's face it. Although we tend to focus on the differences between men and women, males and females, the fact is they are more alike than they are different when you look at the whole package of each. We are conditioned to have certain expectations that simply are not realistic. Trust your inner sense of self.

I like to think of it as a journey along a road that passes through a high variety of landscapes, some quite surreal, others so normal they are boring. But if you expect to come to a road sign that says, "Welcome to Womanhood Population 3,423,162,751" you won't find it. Because if you have strong and dominant female-like feelings and behaviors, even if strongly blended with male-like feelings and behaviors, you are already in that city. But you might still be a long ways from the City Center. Keep going! You are on the right road.

Banned Read only
    GretchenM,
    How true that is , I admit I'd never considered it in those terms , don't expect that welcoming sign , you have either arrived or you haven't . At least the looks I received weren't questioning that .

Sometimes I wear something appealing and when I am out I feel that the outfit is too appealing.

Then I become self conscious about it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Bev,
    That is part of my feelings of annoyance , I simply selected a skirt solely on the weather , I chose to do what any GG would chose to do , it's been a long time since I felt this way , certainly before I went full time . I do feel it's down to being isolated thorough the lockdown , I would meet my TS friend on a regular basis to shop and have coffee , I never had these feelings with her .

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If I ever become "annoyed" at looking and feeling sexy? Sherry will vanish off the face of the earth!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    The point I'm making is there is a time and a place but not normally when I'm out shopping and there's no way Teresa will vanish off the face of the Earth .

Fence paint! Specially formulated to withstand the nosiest of neighbours.

Skirts every time, makes every moment a bit special during this decidedly flat year. When I can go to the opera and symphony orchestra again, I will really push the boat out.

Duh, Teresa! "Dressing to blend", I get it now!

Sorry I'm so clueless. The, "dressing to blend", page was removed from Sherry's, "How to Crossdress", handbook!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 03-27-2021 at 11:02 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member

She Always Looks Picture Perfect !

Hi Teresa , Every now and then I will see this same lady in WAL*MART ,
    She is always dressed for a much higher Class place ,

I am sure that she takes a lot of pride in her appearance no matter where she is going,

>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Blue ,
    You should see the lady when she's trying to paint her fence , old jeans and Tshirt and steel capped heels ( I wish !! ) The colour is sage green , I tripped on my step ladder now my Tshirt is the same colour !!

Sherry,
    Not sure what is in your handbook for CDers but this girl is definitely trans and loves every minute of being Teresa .

Angela,
    Still feels a long time coming but also can't wait to get back fully in circulation again .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-27-2021 at 08:01 AM.

Teresa, No need to feel annoyed. We are all feeling out of sorts due to the isolation that covid has brought about. Enjoy your moments wearing a skirt. I know I would.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Teresa, Trans have a completely different "Handbook", than CD's do! Looking attractive and sexy is very import to most CD's!

Being embarrassed by looking hot get's u thrown out of most CD clubs!

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    Nothing in the trans handbook that says you can't look " HOT " but thankfully not to the point of being ejected from anywhere YET !!

Disclaimer, I only can get away with underdressing but often wonder when I read threads like this what I would do if I was freed from the shackles and could dress in public.

I am a blue jeans and t shirt utilitarian type with a lazy streak. Although I do underdress most every day and shave smooth from head to toe my shopping for things like paint are poorly planned last minute grab and go. The idea of stopping what I am doing, taking off the work clothes that are torn and spotted from past painting would add an hour or more to running five minutes to the hardware store and getting back to work. I will never say never but I can only see myself reserving dressing for special occasions and not the mundane chores of life. I look at that as a CD vs trans thing, I would hope that I can compartmentalize my dressing and keep it from adding another layer to every day chores.

The unknown is would I still feel that way if I was free to dress? That is intriguing but also kind of scary wondering what I am actually capable of if nothing stood in the way.

Banned Read only
    Star,
    A while ago I had to fit a new electric shower , I always wear light makeup and my old wig and at the time an old pair of jeans and work boots . I found I needed some plumbing fittings so without thinking I popped down to my builder's merchant . It was during lockdown early last year before masks were needed . A guy outside was restricting the number of customers , he must have seen blond hair and boobs so he said , " Sorry madam , would you mind waiting for a few minutes !" Inside the store I picked my bits but to make sure I'd taken the fitting instructions I asked the guy on the sales desk if they were correct , he replied , " Well madam it looks like you've got it right " . I admit I didn't expect to get " Madam " twice , the point is I was thinking about completing the job not my appearance or my voice , sometimes we can overthink things .