Thread: Still remember

Still remember

Still remember when I went to my 10 year high school reunion as Cassie fulltime.Luckily my good friends were there for me when I walked in with other classmates and teachers I had saw I changed big time.Some of my classmates had a hard time with the change at first not wanting to talk to me.Teachers I had,they knew me being very being shy at times and never wanted to open right up.A couple of my teachers saw I was much happier and told them I crossdress fulltime now.Even called me Cassie too.Other classmates were good good to me calling me Cassie asking me about things.One was asking me if shopping for clothes is much easier and told them yes.Thought I never saw a teacher that inspired me,she came asking me where I was.My friend Alexis told her I was there and changed big time appearance wise.Alexis found me and told me she was there.We encountered each other and it was oh my god out of her mouth right away hugging each other.Told her I go by Cassie now crossdressing fulltime and saw I was much happier too.Said she remembered me as the shy young man in her class and became a beautiful young lady.Also saw something was on my mind too,told her thank you so much for inspiring me a lot in my life.I credit her for the encouraging words she gave me discovering myself.Said you are welcome to me and we still talk to this day.The classmates that had the hard time with the change not wanting to talk to me,they learned the change was good for me and actually talked me at the 20th reunion

Sweet story, made me tear up.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Pleased to learn of your positive experiences at your class reunions. Likely even more will be accepting at your next one.

I had always dreamed about the what ifs had I gone to me 20th and 30th class reunions dressed. Alas, I am not full-time and chickened out both times. (Our class reunions have pooped out since.)

Cassie, keep right on living the life that gives you great happiness.

This teacher that inspired me told me not let any roadblock get in my way of things.

I have avoided reunions dressed but a couple of friends have also had positive experiences.

It has made me think things over again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Cassie, Thank you for sharing your beautiful memories and your current life. I am very happy for you. Brenda

Platinum Member
    That is a remarkable and enviable result.

Soooo coool.................................Debra

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Great post, Cassie! What an experience! I've attended every one of our reunions except the 60's cancelled last year!

We've NEVER had a teacher attend any of ours. None of which was held at our hi school.
    That sounds cool!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Luckily most of my classmates knew about me being a crossdresser,no issues back then.Lot of my female classmates said I have always looked better dressed as Cassie and still do.The principal,we had our little issues,decided to dress as female for Halloween my senior year.Came in wearing a just above the knee black dress with tan pantyhose and heels.He thought it was a little too short and saw I was right.He came to the 20th reunion and still remember his words out of his mouth when he seen me: Wow,you changed big time!Guessed I don't go by my male name and go by Cassie now.Told him he was right.Still remember what I did on my last day of my senior year to him.He had a phobia of snakes and still has,put a fake rubber snake on his chair.He went crazy seeing it and I removed it.Never got in trouble for it knowing it was a senior prank.Talking doing a 25th reunion next year.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cass, That was awesome, >Orchid**oo**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Cassie, I'm glad that you found a lot of acceptance at your class reunion. Gives me hope.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".