Thread: a nice problem to have

a nice problem to have

hello All,
    My wife treats my dressing as being perfectly normal. I can dress up as much as I like at home and occasionally my wife comments "I haven't seen that dress before " or "I hate blue eye shadow"! I often under-dressed when we go out and she does not seem to notice. I am really lucky!
    But, for me crossdressing is special, not just normal. I spend quite a lot of time choosing my outfits and matching my makeup. Clothes shopping is a real treat (oh how I can't wait for the Covid Pandemic to end). It would be nice to be noticed.
    In the whole scheme of things, this is a nice problem to have!
    stay healthy!
    luv J

Hiya Jacques, You sound like a lucky girl, your wife is special. Make sure she knows that. Thanks for sharing.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I have the same "problem" wife is pretty accepting. One evening we went out to dinner with friends. I dressed in drab, but wore stockings and a garter belt under my dress pants. At some point in the evening she reached over and put her hand on my leg and then she was feeling around to figure out what was going on. I was watching her and when she figured it out she had a knowing, sly smile and couldn't keep her hands off me the rest of the evening and more so when we got home!
    Last edited by Pumped; 04-02-2021 at 11:27 PM.

No, really, if you want to look like a woman, stop the blue eye shadow

IF I wear eye shadow it is normally earth tons, but I am not afraid to wear blues, greens, pink, purples, gold and/or silvers.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DianeT View Post
    No, really, if you want to look like a woman, stop the blue eye shadow
    No, really, blue eyeshadow is back in a big way.

It is a nice problem to have and you are lucky it has worked out that way. Your wife sees that it is an important aspect in your life and if you are restrained from engaging it you get unhappy. Always be considerate of her feelings as well as your own needs. If she doesn't like blue eye shadow don't do it. Keep in mind that you are not only expressing your female-like side for you but also for her. She may even be attracted to it, although that might be a step too far. Blue is apparently coming back in some places but certainly not around here. I don't know about other places, but there is an epidemic here of women wearing their hair with a bun on top. Gads, they are everywhere. It is their choice and that is fine with me.

Live life to the best of your abilities whilst you can.

Maybe the pandemic will change things.

I hope not for you seem to be doing well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh sweetie you are being noticed. I haven't seen that dress and I dint like blue eye shadow are her noticing you and your being dressed. It is just it doesn't bother her and it is like you wearing anything else. When she says I dknt recognize that dress say yeah its new or I haven't worn it in a while, what do you think of it? I dont like blue eye shadow. Ask what color she thinks would look good on you.

Regarding what is in or out. How is a late middle aged person really going to know.

I need a hip 20 something to hang with, preferably a accepting GG. Got one?

Platinum Member
    Hi Jacques , Always take pride in your dresing, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That's a great problem to have, good for you and especially your wife. After 30 plus years of marriage I still at times pitch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. It hasn't been the smoothest road but we are still driving on it and my wife seems to love having a girlfriend on top of everything else, almost like the full package. Lol.
    When we go out she asked me what I'm wearing under and if I'm not she'll make me go put something on, almost like its our little secret. My wife always wonders why a wife wouldn't want a husband to be a father to there children, a husband and a friend who shop together and share things, but of course keeped with limites both can live with.
    I'm very happy to read a happy and positive story and hope you have more problems like this. Lol

A nice problem indeed. My late wife treated me like a BFF. We'd at times share a piece of clothing or jewelry. She'd get my gifts at times. We'd check each other out before leaving the house. I know I am very lucky to have had someone like her in my life for 40 years, as she was introduced to Evelyn in the first month or two that we knew each other.

Hugs,
    Evelyn

Reality Check
    My wife tolerates my dressing around the house and will sometimes comment on an outfit. The line is drawn at leaving the house though, the neighbors cannot find out.

That's a shame, but one can't have everything in life.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    Yes, it is a nice problem to have. I may have it wrong, but, I think a woman who accepts her husband's cross dressing and participates to some extent is confident in her sexuality. Yes, there is a balance and a wife should not be overwhelmed by her husband's cross dressing. As it is said, "Sometimes there is too much of a good thing!" Many I have heard the term "tolerate" when it comes to a husband's cross dressing. That conveys nothing more than disapproval; a bad habit that cannot be broken.

really? blue eyeshadow is a thing again? please NOoooo.

So glad it's special for you, I'm finding it more normal now, and not so much of a thrill.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Silver Member
    I have always loved blue eye shadow, and have been wearing it consistently since I started dressing. Blue and green eye shadow with black liner and mascara. Light blue, not dark blue. Never really cared if it was in or not, I always loved the way it looked. Probably because I am a child of the 1980s. My mom loved blue shadow too.

My mother didn't wear eye shadow. I was a child of the 50s'. I do, on occasion, wear eye shadow depending on my outfit and event. Have you ever applied just a slight hint of eye shadow? It is harder to do then full eye shadow because you have to get both eyes to match.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.