Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sorry , yet another dilemma !

Do what feels right to you for the situation. I agree not everyone needs to be told but also understand wanting them too. I personally would prefer they just see me as her and not as TG.

I'm of the camp that you can mention it, but not focus on it. Like any other aspect of ourselves, we can mention it, but unless that is the focus of the article, nothing more.

Wow! Teresa! Amazing work and @#$%-it! You mention your TS if you want to! I know I've spent my entire life being embarrassed about myself and who I was. It took a long road to coming to terms with myself and who I was. If I feel like I want to tell somebody or share that information, I'm going to! I look at it as a long restoration I undertook, or an impossible repair I did. Or even a tedious piece of artwork I created. If you want to, shout it out at the highest peak on this rock!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Banned Read only
    Jazmine,
    It can be a long road and hopefully no U turns . Many thanks for the PM , please stay in touch .

Shouting it from the roof tops has faded now I'm basically in balance , this is me , I have to to decide how much others need to hear that and how much they will be OK with me .